Ready......Fight!

"Well then, uh, maybe you could use a few tips, you know... dad style." I giggled, "Thanks, but no thanks! Papa!" he closes the door. Marinette, "Sometimes my parents could be a little nosey. *sees Tom and Sabine entering the room, they close the door* Where were we?"

I see the two having fun, this feels nice.....although I wonder what it feels like for all of us to be a family again......I wish I could help father, but.....I'll let him be for now, I look at them as they won a match.

"Wow! We won again, thanks to you!" Marinette, "Yeah, um, yes we did." Adrien, "We? That was practically all you. You're amazing, Marinette. I guess you wouldn't even need me. I'm so lame compared to you..."

I walked out Adrien and ruffled his hair to cheer him up, Marinette, "Um, no no no, I... No, you're so good. I mean, I'm the one who's not good. I mean... I'm lucky, that's all." Tom opens the trapdoor, "Anyone want cookies? They hot from the oven!"

We want a cookie but, "Papa, we're trying to work here!" Tom exits the room, and Adrien groaned when he didn't take a cookie from the plate. I nodded it's ok.

"Actually, you know what? I've got a secret. *shows him her lucky charm* This is why I win." Adrien chuckled, "Are you messing with me?" Marinette, "Try playing a match with it."

Adrien takes the lucky charm then Tom and Sabine open the door, "How about a delicious salmon and spinach pie? You can tell me what you think of it?"

Marinette was about to speak, but I interrupted, "Uh, Marinette. A little snack wouldn't hurt, would it?" I glanced at her that we want food, she nervously smiled and let us have pie.

I grabbed the pie, "You guys want a break from gaming?" They both nodded, "Let's go to The Place des Vosges" We all head out to place de Vosges.

We then sat on a bench and I gave them slices of pie, Marinette looks at us, "Uh, I'm really sorry. It's impossible to get anything down with my parents around." Adrien, "That's okay. *eats his pie*"

"I didn't know your dad made such yummy pie!" Marinette, "Oh, uh, I... yeah! So, shall we go back?" We both nodded, then Adrien smiles, "Let's see if it works." He has Marinette's lucky charm.

Suddenly, a giant robot appears. We all noticed it, Marinette, "Tell me this isn't some kind of publicity stunt for the tournament!"

"Well, well. Marinette, let's see who's victorious this time." Adrien, "Doesn't look like a publicity stunt to me." The Giant robot fires a laser at us "Look out"

I jumped in front Marinette, "Uh, we better get outta here!" We all run holding hands, but got separate and go their ways. Marinette and I ran out of the Park, the robot chasing us. Suddenly, the giant robot stands in front of us.

"Game over, Marinette!" Marinette gets concerned, "How does he know my name?" I then realized, " It's Max!" The giant robot fires lasers at her, but I pushed her out of the way, "I guess he really did want that spot on the tournament!"

We still ran away from the giant robot, but Marinette falls. I quickly ran back to her, as soon as the robot is about to fire a laser at us, "Game over!"

Chat Noir's staff appears and hits the robot, "Not yet! Here comes a new challenger!" I waved my hand, "Chat Noir! Hey! Over here!"

Chat Noir came and I signal him I'll be fine, he then rescues Marinette while dodging the Robot's lasers.

{Adrien's Pov}

I jump from ceiling to ceiling until we reached the Grand Paris Hotel, "I heard Miss Video Game Champion really took down the final boss."

"Well it doesn't give him extra points to go transforming everyone. Hey, wait, Chat Noir! I left my friends Y/n and Adrien at the park! They might be in danger, we have to go back!"

"Uh... don't worry. Adrien and Y/n are not in danger. They'll be fine. You'll be safe here. Just stay put. Don't worry, Chat Noir will take care of everything. I should leap and do a barrel roll!"

{Your Pov}

I hope they are ok, but I don't wanna be the one who won't be there for Adrien when he gets hurt. I thought I wouldn't have to be someone I used to be.......I stopped doing that ever since mom.....No o can't be needy....I'll just let him be.

I then realized that Adrien had that tournament, I guess I'll have to meet him there. I then walked over there since the danger isn't near. I then went to The Parc des Princes where the tournament is going to be.

>////< I forgot he had that lucky charm in the movie scene.....