The rose is real

{Adrien's Pov}

"If I could help you and Ladybug defeating Hawkmoth." I couldn't help, but sighed deeply, "Listen Y/n, I get that you want to protect me, but I don't want to risk losing you."

She gets sad and looks down, "oh...ok Adrien...." I gave her a hug, "Do you......remember the bubbler....." she nodded. "When he got every one in a bubble saying that you would go to space......"

I begin to tear up, "I.....I.....thought I wasn't going to be able to save you." She sighs, "Is that why you want me to stay away from knowing your true identity."

"Yes, and when gorizilla took us, and I jumped." She squeezed my shirt, "The way you looked.....I'll never forget how you jumped out to hold me." She sniffled, "It was the most scary moment I've ever been in."

"I know....and I'm sorry.....but I can't have you getting hurt.....ok?" She nods, "Good...cause I hate to live a life without my sister to protect me from danger."

She smiles, wiping her tears, "I understand Adrien." I smiled, "Good night Y/n." She responded, "Good night....Adrien." I then closed her door and went to my room.

{Your Pov}

I don't want to do nothing.....I wanna help.....why won't you let me help......I then go my window and cried, I want to protect you......why....why can't I do that.....I look up and spot a white butterfly.

It lands next to me, then it's comes to my hand, "Aren't you pretty....." then more butterflies come over to me and begin to pick me off the floor.

Woah....am I dreaming again.....the butterflies then took me to the rose garden again, they gently placed me down as I followed them. I noticed the white rose is still there....it was glowing in the moon light.

Then I looked up and the butterflies swirled around me. Forming into something.....or someone.....they formed into moms figure.....tears flow down as it approached me.

I was speechless, the figure then took her hand out, I grabbed its hand and it gave me memories of mom. I couldn't help, but cried. After the memories were over the figure then began to disappear.

I desperately tried to hug it, but the butterflies then scattered away, I then cried on the ground.....all alone in the stary night sky....I then felt someone touching my shoulders.

I turned around and saw my father, he was sad too, "You miss your mother...don't you." I can't stop the tears flowing as my dad open his arms out, I quickly got into his arms for a hug.

"I really miss her...dad." He then kneed down to me, "You know.....this was your mother's garden..." I looked at him, "Then.....how come we don't remember it......" he sighed, "Because after your mother was gone, I couldn't bare to go back to the garden with you and Adrien......"

"I didn't want you two to be so broken without her....." he wipes my tears, "I'm sorry for not telling you both sooner." I sniffled, "It's ok dad......I just....I just...."

He hugged me tight, "I know Y/n......I know....." he then takes my hand, "Let's go inside....and get some sleep." I wiped my tears, "Ok...." I don't remember the last time I held my father's hand....it felt...nice.

He took me to my room and tucked me in, "Good night Y/n." And kissed me good night, he was about to closed the door, "Wait." He stops and looks at me, I asked, "Can you kiss Adrien good night too."

He nods, "Good night father." He then closed the door. I looked at my ceiling and smiled, I couldn't help, but cry, not just tears, just tears of joy. I then went to bed

Next day

I woke up, and remembered everything last night. My dad comforting me, seeing memories with mom, and....."Listen Y/n, I get that you want to protect me, but I don't want to risk losing you."

Oh....and what Adrien said....but I didn't take no for and answer.....I then turned on the sewing machine and went to work on making a disguise.

The disguise was a black jumpsuit with red striped and a hoodie to hide my face, I proceed to try it on, it fits comfortably.....and Adrien won't notice that it's me.

I take off the disguise and put it in my handbag I never get to use. I then hear knocking in my door, "Come in!" It was Adrien, "Oh hey Adrien." He walks in, "I came to ask you something."

I sat on my chair, "What's up." He was messing with his fingers, I was confused. "I want to ask you....did you get a kiss good night from dad?" I nodded my head yes, "Why did you ask?"

"Well I wasn't sleeping....more like talking to plagg, till dad walked in, hugged me, and kissed me good night." I smiled, thanks dad, "Is that weird."