The cold shoulder

"I hope she was worth everything you sacrificed for......." She said it in a tone I never heard before, it kills me to see her like this. She then runs home, as I can see tears coming out.

"Wait!" I chased after her, "Come back!" She kept ignoring me and kept running. We made it at the house, as she climbs in her window. She was about to shut the door, but I quickly went inside.

"You should leave me alone! Go to your room!" I detransform, "Y/n I didn't mean to hurt you!" She puts her hand on her head, "You made it perfectly clear Adrien!.......you made it perfectly.....clear."

"Y/n..." she responds, "get.....out....." I stood still, "I said.....Get out!" She then throws her chair at me making me leave her room. I place my ear on the door to hear her sobbing, I then walked sadly to my room.

Plagg comes out, "You really messed up big time." I lay in bed, "I really did.....we never fought like that before......I really am a bad brother." I put the pillow on my face and start to tear up, "I didn't want to hurt her but she......."

"She mentioned ladybug rejecting your love did she?" I then start to cry, "I just...... didn't know what came to me......I hurt someone who was always by my side no matter what......"

"Maybe you should apologize to her tomorrow, it is Saturday tomorrow." I wiped my tears, "I really hope she can forgive me....."

Next day

I woke up and went to Y/n's room, I knocked but no answer. I then opened the door to see that she wasn't there, I slowly panicked till I hear, "What do you want." I turned around to see Y/n eating cereal, "Oh I'm glad your here."

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever, pancakes are ready." We then head to the dining table to eat, as I was eating I looked at Y/n's cheek where I slapped her with the mark slowly fading away. I felt really guilty for hurting her.

Y/n gets up, "Nathalie I'm gonna head to the store, will you take me there?" She nods, "Yes Y/n." I get up, "I'll come to!" She didn't look at me, "Don't bother Adrien besides, shouldn't you do something to help people."

She was obviously referring to Chat Noir, I just stayed silent. Nathalie responded, "I'm seeing some sibling difficulty, what's the problem with Adrien coming with us?" She looks away, "Because he made me upset and.......I don't want to talk about it."

"Please Y/n reconsider, you and Adrien never fought like this before......" I stepped in, "I don't have to come if she doesn't want me to." Then father steps in, "What is the meaning of this, I thought Y/n was going somewhere?"

"Mr. Agreste, it seems that the children are in a difficult situation with each other." He looks at us, "Y/n if you mind you have to take Adrien with you to sort this situation out." She gets shocked, "But father-"

"I don't want to see my children fighting! You will take him with you." He then leaves, Y/n gets upset and we went to the car. I sat in the back as she sat in the front, "Nathalie take me to the crafts store."

I questioned, "Craft store?" She nods, "If you didn't notice Adrien, dad's birthday is tomorrow." I didn't realize it till now, "So......what are you getting from the Craft store?" She didn't look at me, "I was thinking of making something.....special for him."

"Which is.....?" She slightly turned bashful, "I was gonna make him a quilt." I was surprised, "A quilt? What are you going to design it." She turns to me I was thinking of putting all of us in there, and not just you, me, father, and mom. Nathalie and our bodyguard aka gorilla will be in it."

I noticed Nathalie smiling at the idea as I did the same, "I think it will look awesome, your so good at being creative!" She smiles, "It's nothing, besides maybe you can help me."

I smiled and we finally arrived at the craft store. It was filled with many beautiful things and designs. We spent the entire day picking the supplies for her quilt.

As we went home Y/n went to her room to make the quilt quickly, I walked in to help her. During our work of the quilt, I apologize of how I acted towards her, she apologize back for saying bad things about ladybug.

We both hugged and she said that I can say it's from both of us, she tells me to get some rest for tomorrow. I went to my room with glee, plagg comes out, "Did you make up with Y/n?"

"I did plagg...I'm glad that we are going to be together forever......"