Lilium

He smirks, "That sounds like a brilliant idea." I smiled, "I just need to hide my voice so they wouldn't recognize my voice first." He grabs my shoulder, "I think I know just the right tool for that."

Next day

It was time for Adrien to head to school, he doesn't know that I have finished my martial arts class. I put on a mask that is a voice changer, I already told father of what he should give me the power to.

And so he akumatis the rose on my shirt pocket, I was now known as Lilium, a person with invisible hands that no one can see, not even glitter and spot these hands, they have the power to extend the hands up to 12 yards.

I was covered in bandages wrapped around my body with the mask on my face, and a helmet covering my face. I walked around the city and destroyed properties trying to get the heroes attention.

I then walked towards the park and spotted Ladybug and Chat Noir heading towards me. I smirked as of how much fun this is going to be, "Good luck trying to stop me!"

It wasn't hard to keep them away from me, but the only difficult part was to avoid hurting Adrien. Ladybug was the only target, she wounded the one who loves her the most, Adrien. Adrien is better of without that heartless tramp.

Thinking about it always make me more angry so I went and charged to her and only her, I could tell that she wasn't in a good position, she summons her lucky charm.

It was glitter, I scoffed as of how pathetic that the glitter would not help her. She tossed the glitter at the invisible hands, just as I thought the glitter didn't pick anything up.

I laughed at her shame, "Did you honestly think that glitter was going to reveal my hands? Pathetic!" I swung at her, "I hope you will suffer like how I did, when you don't care about other people's feelings!"

I was so close I grabbed her which made her unable to move, that was when I let my guard down, "Cataclysm!" He was aiming at my helmet I had to move so I quickly moved and he cataclysm my rose.

I was shocked of how it ended, after the rose shattered Ladybug quickly used the magic to transform everything back, I wasn't going to let that happen.

My hands were still available, so I hit Chat Noir out cold and grabbed ladybug knocking us over falling to the alley way and successfully getting the earrings. It detransformed her into Marinette.

I then kept the earrings inside my pocket, she gets up, "Give those back!" I laughed, "Not a chance! I can't believe that the hero of Paris turns out to be someone like you!"

I smirked, "Let me guess.......you love Adrien? Don't you!" She was shocked, seeing her reaction made me upset, "I can't believe you would fall in love with him. After they way you handle Chat Noir in such rude manner. There is no way Adrien would love someone who treats there partner as trash."

She gets angry, "That's not true! I would never mean to hurt him." I then get more upset, "Shut it! We both know that it's all a lie! You knew he loved you and every time someone mentions him as your boyfriend you get grossed out!"

"Is that anyway to treat your partner! Making him heartbroken every time he try's to win your heart." I then remember something, "Oh and one more thing Marinette.......You've already lost a chance with Adrien."

She gets confused, "How can you be so sure!" I smirk, "He is already in love with someone else other than you." She was shocked, tears almost coming out of her eyes. I then looked at her one more time, "Good night Ladybug." And knocked her out.

I took off the helmet and mask as I walked out and picked up Marinette to take her home. I told her parents that she was knocked out, but ok. I then went to Chat Noir who was almost detransforming, so I quickly took him to the alley to hide.

Luckily no one saw us, he was gaining consensus and looked at me, "Y/n....." I smiled, "It's ok Adrien, your safe." He quickly gets up, "What about Ladybug?!" I told him that she is safe and took care of him.

He sighs in relief, "I was starting to worry." I smiled, "Come on, let's head back to your school." I dropped him off and proceeded to walk home. On my way I stopped at Marinette's house to check on her.

I asked her parents if I could see her, they nodded so they took me and went inside her room. She was awake and looking around. I then proceeded to hug her, "I'm so glad your ok!"