Relaxing time

Oh no! She saw the ring! I don't know what to say to her, I can't say anything about being Chat. Quick think of something. "O-oh this...ring..?"

She glares, "Yes.....that ring...I haven't seen you wearing it before at all, till a few days ago you never took it off." Oh man she's glaring hard at me right now.....I'm honestly scared when she gets mad.

I nervously chuckled, "You see....I just...ummm....rrr-recently got this ring from the store.....hehe..." She takes out her hand, "Where's the receipt?" I blankly stared, "What?"

"If you got it from the store, then you should have the receipt. Right?" Oh man oh man what do I do......she's really onto me right now.......I can't tell her the truth then she'll tell father....I'm so screwed.

"I must've lost it." She smirks, "Really? Then I try the ring on." She is getting smart here.....I can't take it off, she would see Plagg. "It won't fit!"

"Of course it will we have the same hands!" Ahhhh what to do......hmmmm make a distraction..... "I have to use the bathroom!" I ran to my bathroom and closed the door.

I hear her, "I'll find out what you're hiding Adrien Agreste!" I hear her leaving my room. "Plagg that was close." He comes out, "I wonder what she is trying to accomplish?"

"I'm not sure, but hopefully she never finds out about me being Chat."

{Your Pov}

I walked in my room, "Something is strange with Adrien and his ring........hmmm I wonder what he's up too." I go to my calendar and see that tomorrow is Nino entering the live game show The challenger.

To bad I can't go I was planning to do something with father tomorrow. It ok though, I can still see him on tv. For now I just have to see what Adrien is hiding.

Next day

Today is the day Nino competes in The Challenger. I ate breakfast and went to my laptop. Adrien knocks the door to get my attention, "I'm leaving to go see Nino."

"Tell him I said hi!" He nods and ran out, I continue to work on my laptop to see if I have any homework. Luckily for me I don't, so i close my laptop and turn on the tv,

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!

*Nino enters the stage* Alec, "So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!"

Time skip

"Victory! Challenge conquered by Nino. You moved your head to the beat, Mayor Bourgeois! That counts as dancing!" André Bourgeois, " *on the screen* What?! That's not true! My neck was... itching, that's all."

Alec, "Relieving an itch to the beat counts as dancing, too! Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week to meet your next challenge! And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!"

"Mr. Grimault, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!"
Simon, "Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything."

"So, your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the king of fashion, Gabriel Agreste!"

Oh no this can't be good "What is this show? I was told this was an interview." Alec, "Do your thing, Grimault, let's see if you can bring Mr. Agreste here with your hypnotic persuasion!"

"I told you, I don't make people--" Alec, "Ha! A shy hypnotist! How funny is that, Gabriel?" I clench my pillow nervously of what father would say.

"Hilarious. Your show is pathetic. And so is your contestant. Control me? Never." *ends the transmission* "Huh?"

"Looks like Mr. Agreste has turned on your challenge. Game over!" Simon, "But... that's not fair! I didn't even get time to..." I turn off the tv, well I can't say that I didn't see that coming, I knew he would say something like that.

I then grab my towel, enough of all that drama, I'm going to take a long shower to relax. I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. But no water came out, I guess I'll have to call Nathalie, "Nathalie."

She enters, "Yes Y/n?" I walk to her, "The water in my shower won't come out." She tries to turn the water on, but failed, "I'll have to let your father know. In the mean time use Adrien's bathroom I'm sure he won't mind."

I go into the room, "Adrien! May I use your bathroom to shower." I don't see him...but I walked in the bathroom. Odd...the shower is on, he must be  using the shower! I quickly covered my eyes, "Sorry!"