The panic room

Y/n was still holding on to her head, "I wanted to do this to make our family happy!" She continues to cry, "If only I stayed strong, this whole argument wouldn't happen and the two of you wouldn't be suffering so much."

Hawkmoth and Adrien looked at each other, realizing how much poor Y/n had to go through to make them both happy. Y/n was starting to shake from stress.

Adrien rushes towards Y/n as she gets on her knees, "I couldn't stop thinking about how much this would hurt you or father!" Adrien hugs Y/n as she cries on his shoulders, Adrien looks at his father, "What are planning with these miraculous. How could you do this to your own children!"

His father takes a deep breath, "With ladybug's earrings and Chat Noir's ring, it will give me the power to grant a wish. And that wish is to bring your mother back to make you both happy."

Adrien let's go of Y/n then gets up as he looked at his father, looked back at Y/n who was looking at the two with worry in her eyes. Adrien looks at his ring, "This isn't right. I know you suffered when mom left, but I didn't think you would go through this to bring her back."

Hawkmoth looks at Adrien, "It does hurt me without your mother, but I wanted you both to be happy and have our family the way it's supposed to be. And bringing your mother back was the only way to make you happy again."

Y/n gets up and Hawkmoth looks at her, "I realize that I'm a terrible father to you both, and you shouldn't see me like this...... I'm ashamed of myself for hurting you both.... I never wanted you to know the truth because I knew how much pain it will give you."

The three stayed quite for a while, the rain was still pouring down. Y/n spoke, "You know........" the two boys looked at her, "I really wanted you to bring back mom since you told me about your plan, but the consequences are really......"

She couldn't finish her sentence, she doesn't want to believe the truth about it either. Adrien looks at his father and back at his ring. Adrien takes his ring off, Y/n eyes widen of surprise.

"I didn't think this would end up like this. I knew how much mom meant to you, but I'd never thought I would betray the guardian of miraculous to help you bring her back."

Y/n wiped her tears and walked towards Adrien, "I'm sorry I caused this. I didn't want to betray you like this." Adrien sighs, "No....I'm sorry that I've been a bad brother to you when I didn't even know that you're suffering."

"I just.....I didn't want to hurt you....." Adrien softly smiled, "I know this is a big deal, but if it makes father very happy to bring her back, then I wouldn't want you to suffer."

Y/n hugs Adrien tightly, Y/n then takes off the earrings. Adrien and Y/n nodded as they both walked towards their father and hands them over.

Their father softly smiled, "I'm sorry for hurting my only two children." He gave them both a hug as they hugged back, they hugged for a while getting ready for their father's next step in his plan.

They gently placed the miraculous on his hand, the two miraculous brought a dim of white light as they glow next to each other. The three were in shock as a glow shines bright in their father's hand.

He then held on to the miraculous, looked at his children and smiled, "Thank you both......for making this possible for your mother."

Adrien and Y/n stood together and held hands, they both smiled and nodded as they looked at their father. He looks at his hand, smiles and granted his wish, "I wish for Emily to come back."

The white light begins to slowly grow brighter as the wish was told, Y/n was getting anxious about this whole plan. She starts to think about having her mother back, but also losing her father.

It's hurts her too much to see that happening, she then looks at Adrien, I can't do this......Adrien needs a mother and father....I've been nothing but trouble for them......I really want them both to be happy.....

She clenched her fist about how her father is going to sacrifice himself to bring back their mother. The light was slowly getting bigger and brighter, she was struggling to keep her emotions in control.

She looks at her father and thinks to herself, I don't want to lose father to bring back mom...... I must do what's right..... as the light grows without hesitation, Y/n let's go of Adrien's hand and ran towards her father.