━━ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐄!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ valkyrie( she will be the best there is )❝ don't you dare ruin this for me! she seethedand hiccup knew he had messed up!❞

━━ valkyrie
( she will be the best there is )
don't you dare ruin this for me! she seethed
and hiccup knew he had messed up!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl. Big beasts with wingspans that could reach out for miles, and teeth so sharp they were known to tear Vikings from limb to limb. For three hundred hears, the Vikings of the Island of Berk made it their mission to murder these monstrous beasts; to take their heads, their teeth, claws and horns as trophey's to showcase in their homes. To kill a dragon, was to show your status of strength, and Valkyrie was determined to be the strongest of them all.

    Every young Viking, once they reached the age of fifteen, was placed into Dragon Training. Each and every one of them worked to reach the final stage, the moment they get to kill their first dragon━the dragon only the strongest of all Vikings could slaughter: The Monstrous Nightmare. (One could understand that this was a goal Valkyrie was desperate to achieve). And so, once Valkyrie Frode reached her young maidenhood, she stepped into the arena with her dragon-tooth-adorned mallet with those she had known since she was a babe: Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut ... and the one she couldn't stand the most: Horrendous Hiccup.

    Valkyrie was determined to win. Ruffnut and Tuffnut would be easy to bypass, the twins cared too much about fighting and annoying each other to succeed in Dragon Training. Fishlegs was too clumsy, and too into his dragon trading cards. Snotlout was too busy gazing at Astrid to even raise his mace straight. The only person Valkyrie really needed to worry about was Astrid ... her good friend. That is, if you call at each other's neck most of the time whenever there is a competition good friends. But that was all Valkyrie needed to worry about. Her only competition. She shouldn't need to give Horrendous Hiccup a glance, he wouldn't last a day.

    But those plans of Valkyrie's soon turn to waste as Horrendus Hiccup rises to the challenge in the most perculiar ways, and she is sent downwards to the bottom. Everything Valkyrie knows soon is tested; her values, her beliefs, her feelings, her trust ...

There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl, and perhaps they weren't beasts after all.

character aesthetics

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

━━ valkyrie frode
as described

viking warrior dragon warrior trainee valkyrie the vicious❝ what is wrong with you?! ❞

❝ what is wrong with you?!

━━ hiccup haddock iii
as described

runt of the litter dragon trainer dragon rider hiccup the horrendous❝ they aren't beasts! they're beautiful creatures! ❞

❝ they aren't beasts! they're beautiful creatures!

dislcaimer━━
i do not own httyd, sadly
everything that you recognise belongs
to dreamworks at the creators of the movies/tv shows etc
i do however own my own work and stuff so pls don't steal thx

a/n: y'all wanted this, so here it is ...
chapter one will be out soon ahah