010

"Nice to finally meet you." Hoseok says flashing a heart shaped smile. "But you can call me J-Hope, or Hobi, either one works." He says looking at the hybrids. "Jin wouldn't stop talking about our guests." He adds glancing at Jin, who's ears turn a light shade of red. "I feel like I've known you for a long time."

"Anyways," Jin says a little too loudly, making Hoseok chuckle, "Hoseok will be in charge or your training, and he will explain how the missions work as well as be your backup whenever needed." Jin explains and Namjoon and I nod our heads.

"So Hobi hyung knows how to fight?" Jungkook asks, his eyes sparkling as he looks at the older male.

"That's right Jungkookie." Hoseok says ruffling the boy's hair.

"Can you teach me?" Jungkook asks slightly jumping up and down.

"Only if EunMin approves." Hoseok says and both of them turn to look at me.

"Noona pleaseee." Jungkook says giving me his cute doe eyes.

I don't really like the idea of the cute bunny hybrid learning to fight, but at the same time I know that they will need to defend themselves some day. So in the end, I give him a nod, making him cheer and high five Hoseok.

My eyes widen a bit by his action and I can't help smiling as I watch the pair.

I'm surprised to see how well they get along even though they just met.

"So does that mean you'll help us?" Jin asks and Jungkook looks at Taehyung with pleading eyes. Taehyung crosses his arms but nods nonetheless ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"We'll join Anpanman." Taehyung says and Jin gives him a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much!" Jin says shaking Taehyung's hand, which the boy awkwardly shakes. "You won't regret it!" Jin is so distracted by Taehyung's statement that he doesn't notice the hybrid slightly flinching, clearly uncomfortable with the long handshake.

"Jin hyung, let go of Tae's hand." Namjoon says with a chuckle. "You are going to make him regret his decision." He adds with a laugh, whining when Jin hits his shoulder. "Alright, sorry hyung." Namjoon says rubbing the now sore spot with a pout.

The hybrids watch their interaction with interest, following Jin's every move with their eyes.

Jin looks at his watch and then back at us. "It's getting late. Do you guys want to stay for dinner? I can make something real quick." He offers and Namjoon and I give him a nod.

There's no need to discuss this. We both know that it is of no use to say no.

"Alright, take a seat. I'll get started." Jin say with a smile and disappears somewhere on the kitchen.

The boys sit as close as they can to the kitchen, trying to catch a glimpse at what Jin is doing, and a few moments later, Jin walks out with several plates in his hands.

"Since this was last minute I made some ramen, I hope you don't mind." Jin says giving us an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry about it hyung." Namjoon says digging into his food.

"So when will we start training?" Jungkook asks slightly bouncing as he makes eye contact with Hoseok.

"Is tomorrow okay with you?" Jin asks and we both nod.

"The sooner we get started the better." Namjoon says flashing a dimpled smile.

"Yesss." Jungkook says eating a mouthful of ramen.

"Slow down Jungkook." I say patting his back. "We need you alive for tomorrow." The boy swallows hard, his cheeks still puffed up as he gives me a smile.

"Sorry noona." He says wiping his mouth. "Jin hyung's ramen is really good."

Jin's cheeks turn a light shade of pink at the compliment. "Thanks Jungkook, but it's probably because you're hungry." He says with a small laugh.

The rest of our dinner is spent with small chat, mostly getting acquainted with each other better, and when Taehyung lets out a yawn, we know that it's time to go.

"We'll see you tomorrow." I say as we wave our goodbye, the boys quickly getting into the car without another word.

"That actually went well." Namjoon says with a smile as he buckles his seatbelt.

"I agree." I say returning his small smile. "I just hope we are the people for the job." I say letting out a small breath.

"Even if we aren't," Namjoon says briefly glancing at me, "we will make sure that we try our best. For them." He says in a lower voice and I nod.

The car ride is surprisingly quiet, and when I glance at the rear view mirror I realize why.

"Tae? Kook?" Namjoon calls out quickly glancing at them through the rear view mirror, but his only response is the sound of soft breaths, both boys asleep in the backseat.

Namjoon and I let out a small chuckle and return our attention to the road, a soft smile on my face as I glance at them once more.

They must be really tired.

Bit our peaceful moment is interrupted by a sound of static. The sound startling Jungkook and Taehyung, who jump in the back seat, their eyes wide open and looking around the car alarmed.

Taehyung lets out a groan and rubs the spot on his head where he hit the roof, his body tense as his eyes meet mine.

"It's okay." I reassure turning back as much as I can. "It's just the radio." I say pointing to the object on the front. The boys follow my finger and let out a soft breath, nodding in response and turning their attention back to the world outside.

The radio turns on once again, but this time a message follows.

"All units available, we have a distress call in the ... area. Does anyone copy?"

Namjoon's eyes widen and his hands grip the wheel tighter, his knuckles turning white from the pressure.

He gives me a hesitant look and I let out a shaky breath, his hand immediately reaching for his radio.

"This is Detective Kim, copy that. Detective Lee and I are on our way to the location."

Please don't let it be another dead hybrid. I silently pray, shifting on my seat to avoid the hybrids gaze.

"Noona?" Jungkook calls from the back seat. "What does that mean?"

Oh boy....