031

Restless night

The boys blankly stare at the ceiling in silence, their eyes looking at the clock every few minutes only to realize that not much time has passed.

"What time do you think EunMin will be home?" Taehyung asks slightly glancing at Jungkook out of the corner of his eye.

"I don't know hyung." Jungkook replies. "But I hope it's soon."

Taehyung nods letting out a slow sigh through his nose, tossing on the bed from one side to the other constantly catching the younger's attention

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asks, doe eyes watching over Taehyung as he lets out an exasperated sigh.

"I can't take it anymore Jungkook." Taehyung says pulling his face down as he rubs his hands against it. "I need to go for a walk."

Jungkook nods understanding, bunny ears bouncing up and down as he stares at his hyung.

He watches as Taehyung slowly gets up and puts on one of his favorite hoodies, the sound of the zipper echoing in the empty room.

"I'll be back in a bit Jungkook." Taehyung reassures with a boxy grin.

                                                                🐾🐾🐾

Taehyung welcomes the night breeze as he steps outside, hands shoved in his pockets as he walks, his eyes roaming over the many stores and people around their neighborhood.

The weather is nice outside. He thinks with a small smile, his tail slowly wagging at the sight of a group of small kids playing in the park.

He wants to join them but he knows that he'll get caught if he does, so he just keeps walking, kicking a small stone that was on his way with a small sigh.

Taehyung slows down his pace, his hidden ears picking up on the sound of footsteps somewhere around behind him, and he didn't have a good feeling about it.

When he looks up to see where he is at, his heart accelerates as he sees unfamiliar surroundings, all the familiar scents nowhere to be seen.

He had been so distracted with his thoughts, that he had wandered off farther than he had intended to.

Letting out a small whine, Taehyung turns on his heel and starts walking the way that he came from, trying him best to follow his way back.

Noticing a group of men a few feet in front of him, he instinctively pulls his hoodie down, averting his gaze to the ground to avoid my trouble, but as he rounds the corner of the street, a familiar scent hits his nostrils, but it was definitely not a good one.

Now, he regrets going out without letting EunMin or Namjoon know ahead of time, seeing that the scent now surrounds him from every direction.

He is about to break into a run when a hand harshly pulls on his shoulder, pulling to the side and roughly shoving him against the wall, knocking the air out of him.

Taehyung lets out a small whimper as his head collides with the brick wall behind him, making his hoodie fall down, revealing his ears.

"Well, well, well, boys." A man says holding Taehyung's face with his hand. "We finally got one." He adds with a sneer, turning his attention back to him. "You mutts are getting harder and harder to track."