022

Yoongi

Yoongi wasn't thinking straight as he ran out of the Anpanman facility, adrenaline clouding his mind as he runs onto the streets, the only thing in his mind is getting his precious items back.

No matter what.

He was aware that the facility was far from their hideout but he didn't care, his only regret being that he didn't tell the boys where he was going.

It's okay Yoongi. He tells himself inhaling. They would want to tag along, and that would put them in danger, it's better this way.

Contrary to the younger pair, Yoongi was experienced and knew the streets very well, knowing several useful shortcuts and hiding places.

He has gone in and out of their hideout unnoticed, he can do it again.

With a determined nod, Yoongi pauses for a second, cat ears twitching as he listens far in the distance for any signs of trouble, and when the coast is clear, he swiftly breaks into a run and disappears, becoming one with the shadows of the forest.

A few feet in front of him, Yoongi can smell their scent, faint, but still there, which meant he had to make this quick. Fortunately for him, he always kept them in the same place.

Got them.

Yoongi thinks to himself clutching the three metal pieces close to his chest, letting out a relieved breath.

To any person they would seem unimportant, but to him, they meant a lot.

It was one of the few things they had that gave them something closer to that of regular humans, to having a life without being just another subject in a lab, and that, was what most of them could only dream of.

Safely putting them in his pocket, Yoongi climbs up the ladder, his eyes scanning the perimeter before he jumps out, sprinting into the nearby canopy of trees after locking the door.

He would be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling nervous, going back was too much of a risk, and much to his dismay, his suspicions came true.

As he reaches one of the less busy streets, Yoongi's lips curl into a snarl, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as something flies by him.

When he looks down at his leg he sees something sticking out. Angrily, Yoongi mutters something under his breath and quickly takes the dark off, throwing it to the side as he attempts to run again.

He manages to run a few blocks ahead, but soon the liquid starts taking effect causing Yoongi to fall to his knees, closing his eyes to try to shake himself out of it.

"We increased the dosage." A voice says with a low, deep chuckle. "There's no way it's going to wear off as fast as before," he pauses, "Yoongi."

🐾🐾🐾

"What?" EunMin exclaims in disbelief as Namjoon delivers the news.

"He's been gone for around two hours and a half and I have a bad feeling about it." Namjoon says shooting Taehyung an apologetic look.

"Do you have any idea where he went?" EunMin asks but Taehyung shakes his head lowering his gaze to the ground. "It's okay Tae, we'll find him." She reassures giving him a side hug.