032

Bretrayal

"Will he be okay noona?" Jungkook asks looking at Taehyung's passed out form on the floor.

"I don't know Jungkook." EunMin replies gently caressing his bunny ear in an attempt to soothe the nervous bunny. "Hopefully he can help." She adds earning a small nod from the boy.

Taehyung had been out for almost a full day and it was starting to worry the detective. She had no idea what had happened and the only person that could help Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, even when they had left him an urgent message soon after the ordeal. Frankly, EunMin wasn't sure what to do, she didn't want to leave the boys alone again but at the same time she needed to get help, and fast.

Jungkook's leg bounces up and down, anxiously chewing his bottom lip as he watches his noona walk back and forth deep in thought. What's taking him so long? He wonders, head snapping up when he hears footsteps outside.

"He's here!" He announces rushing to the door.

As the front door opens, EunMin stops in her spot and glares at the figure that just walked in, storming towards him and using her arm to pin him against the wall.

"Where were you Yoongi?" She hisses, surprising both Jungkook and him.

Yoongi's eyes momentarily widen before he returns her glare, huffing and responding with a shrug. "I was taking care of some things." He nonchalantly answers.

"This is your last chance Yoongi." EunMin warns trying her best to stay calm, her actions making him frown.

Yoongi's eyes briefly glance at her injured arm before she notices and switches them, using her other to hold him in place. "What is the serum that they are using?"

Yoongi's lips press into a thin line making her let out a sigh, the previous strength boost leaving her body. With a shaky breath, EunMin pulls her arm away, her knees buckling before Jungkook helps her stay grounded.

"Tae was attacked too." She finally says making him frown. "And the serum they used is the same one we found on the autopsy of the dead hybrids."

"W-what?" He says in disbelief and as if on cue, they hear a loud whimper from the room next door.

"T-Tae?" Yoongi calls out, bursting the door open as he rushes to the room. When his eyes land on Taehyung's figure, he lets out a snarl. "You tied him up."

"I-it's not what it looks like hyung." Jungkook says stepping to the side.

"What happened?" He asks looking at her, his accusing eyes baring holes into her skull.

"He went for a walk last night by himself and got attacked. That's all I know so far."

Taehyung's eyes snap open and he lets out a hiss when he sees the retrains on him. "W-what happened?" He asks with wide eyes, scanning the faces of everyone in the room in search of an explanation.

"How are you feeling?" EunMin asks handing him a glass of water, which he thirstily gulps down before he answers.

"My head hurts." He answers gently pressing his free hand against the side of his head.