012

Namjoon quietly waits until the hybrid falls asleep to leave the room, the wears in his head turning as he sits in the dark. Letting out a long sigh, he softly running his hands through his dark brown locks and stands up, carefully closing the door behind him.

"How did it go?" Hoseok asks, casually leaning against the wall as Namjoon walks out of the room.

"The hybrid mentioned a name." Namjoon says placing his hand on his chin. "Can you search it up?"

"Of course." Hoseok says gesturing for him to follow him. Namjoon slightly raises a brow but doesn't question the ladder, following him into a dark room with a laptop on the table.

"This is the room I use, so feel free to make yourself at home." Hoseok says flipping on the switch. Then he comfortable sits on the table, stretching his fingers before he gets to work.

"Min-Yoon-gi." Hoseok says in a low voice, slowly pronouncing the words to make sure he gets it right.

Meanwhile, Namjoon rests a hand on the back of Hoseok's chair, watching as he types the name name given by the hybrid, both of them frowning when Hoseok there is no result.

"Did I type it wrong?" Hoseok asks confused, trying to type out different variations of the name. "Or maybe he give us a fake name?" Hoseok questions leaning back against his chair.

"Maybe." Namjoon says. "Or maybe not." He says quickly walking out of the room, leaving a confused Hoseok behind.

As he walks, Namjoon sees EunMin stepping out of one of the rooms, making his way towards her without giving it much thought.

"The boys?" He asks.

"Tae and Kookie are already asleep in one of the rooms." She says with a small smile.

"Okay." Namjoon says with a nod, his eyes glancing at the watch on his wrist. "I know know it's late but I need your help with something."

"The case?" She asks and he nods.

"I have some theories but I want to know what you think."

"Good." She says giving him a small smile. "Because I have some theories of my own."

                                                                     ***

The next morning the boys are awoken by Namjoon and EunMin slightly shaking their shoulders.

"Wake up guys." Namjoon says softly, both boys groaning in response. "We need to go home."

Taehyung pries one eye open and looks at Namjoon. "Home?"

"Yes, you can sleep in the car if you want." Namjoon reassures.

"O-okay." Taehyung responds letting out a yawn, rubbing his eyes and pulling on Jungkook's arm to drag him with him.

After almost falling several times, they manage to get the sleepy boys to the car, and as soon as they are in, they fall back asleep.

"They must be really tired." EunMin says strapping their seat belts.

"Maybe we should have left them at Anpanman." Namjoon says glancing at them.