015

Taehyung's footsteps echo loudly on the hallway as he hurriedly looks for his friends, his heartbeat beating faster with each step.

I have to get to Yoongi hyung before they do. He thinks to himself slightly chewing on his bottom lip, the nervousness making his senses go haywire. Will they be able to find him though? He wonders, his shoes loudly screeching against the white tiled floor as he comes to a stop, his friends now within view.

After all, Yoongi is a very mysterious man, and he is hard to track down unless he wants to be found.

Pushing all thoughts aside, Taehyung reaches his friends, pulling their arms as he guides them towards a room.

"What's going on Tae?" Jimin asks, the scent of his friend's worry rubbing off to him.

"I need to go find Yoongi hyung," Taehyung whispers, looking around to make sure that no one is listening, "and I need your help to do so."

"Okay." Jimin says without hesitation.

🐾🐾🐾

Jimin was hesitant of letting Taehyung go out on his own, insisting to go along with him, but his friend didn't bulge, he didn't want to put anyone else in danger, so after much convincing, Jimin obliged and stayed behind to keep watch for him.

Now, Taehyung stands on the busy streets of Seoul, successfully sneaking out of the Anpanman facility thanks to Jimin's help, now all he had to do was get to his hyung.

Taehyung takes a deep breath in, trying to focus on what he needs to do, but the different smells, lights and sounds proved to be a little too overwhelming for his enhanced senses.

It's okay Taehyung. You can do it.

By now, Taehyung had memorized the route from EunMin's apartment to the Anpanman facility, but other than that, he was pretty much in unfamiliar territory, his only guide being the direction given by the new hybrid they met.

Taking in another deep breath, Taehyung closes his eyes and focuses on the sound of his breathing, his shoulders relaxing as he takes out the poorly drawn map out of his pocket to look at it one more time for reassurance.

It shouldn't be too hard to get there right?

With a determined nod, Taehyung crushes the small piece of paper in his hand as he hesitantly extends his arm, the way he had seen other people do it, holding his breath when the approaching yellow vehicle stops in front of him.

His hand trembles as he reaches for the handle, his mind pushing the urge to run back to the facility away as he takes a seat on the black leather seat.

"Where to?" The driver asks with a smile, and Taehyung curtly recites the adress he had been given, stiffly taking a seat by the window as the car takes off.

"Are you visiting family?" The driver asks with a small smile, quickly glancing at the boy through the rear view mirror.

"Y-yes." Taehyung replies fidgeting with his fingers.

Noticing the boy's nervousness, the driver tries to make him less uncomfortable by asking, "first time in a cab?"

Taehyung slightly jumps at the question but nods his head nonetheless, earning a chuckle from the driver. "I understand," the driver says, "I'm not from Seoul myself so I know that the city can take some getting used to."