030

Remedy

EunMin blankly stares at the screen in front of her, her fingers hovering over the keys as she lets out an exasperated sigh. Frustratedly running a hand through her hair, EunMin gets back to typing, jumping when she feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

With a shake of her head, she continues typing, seeing that Namjoon still hasn't completely woken up, the constant tap of the keys echoing in the quiet room filling out the silence in the dark until he speaks up.

"What are you doing up so early?" Namjoon mumbles, his eyes still closed as he sleepily places his chin on her shoulder.

"I couldn't sleep." EunMin confesses letting out another sigh, her head hanging low as she rubs her eyes.

"I'm sorry I haven't been much help." Namjoon mumbles against her nape, hiding his face on the crook of her neck.

"It's okay." EunMin says raising her hand to gently run her fingers through his hair.

He's being clingy again. EunMin notes with a small smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little nauseous." Namjoon admits. "And my head hurts a bit but it's not too bad." He adds giving her a small smile. "What did I miss while I was asleep?"

"Nothing much." EunMin says scribbling down something on a notebook. "Tae and Kookie came to visit you but left when they saw you hadn't woken up."

Namjoon lets out a small hum and nods his eyes, his eyes fixating on the screen that EunMin was focused on as they talked.

"What are you working on?"

"Right now I'm working on the serum." She adds making him lift his head to look at her. "Hopefully it's ready soon."

"Don't stress too much about it EunMin." Namjoon says glancing at the messy notes on her desk. "Why don't you take a break?" He offers, letting out a soft sigh when the girl shakes her head.

"I'm sorry Joonie, after what happened yesterday, I can't afford to let any more time pass. We don't know what could happen."

"Fine." He says unwrapping his arms from her, disappearing somewhere behind her.

"What are you doing?" She questions, raising a brow as Namjoon rolls a chair next to her.

"I'm going to help you. I can't stay in bed another second. I feel like I'm losing my mind." He says pulling the chair closer so that he can see everything she's doing.

"Be my guest." EunMin says looking at the mess on her desk. "Two brains are better than one, and yours definitely works better."

Namjoon watches as EunMin scribbles various notes and equations down on her notebook, her brows drawn together as she concentrates.

When was the last time I saw her blink?

Namjoon wonders standing up, letting out a huff as he sits behind her and wraps his arms around her again in attempt to gain her attention.

"EunMin?"

"Hm?" The girl absentmindedly responds.