Larry - Yes, Daddy

"Hi Harry," Louis said as soon as Harry walked through the door.

Harry had been away on business for ten days. And he left his baby at home. They've called, texted, even Skyped (which was tons of fun) but Harry missed Louis so bad. He'd sent him a couple gifts to remind him that Harry was thinking about him.

One of those gifts Louis was wearing right now. Thin, white panties edged in baby blue lace. Harry chose them because he knew when Louis wore them they'd be thin enough to see his cock through. He was right. Louis' thick, red dick was pushing against the fabric and Harry could see every vein and curve.

Harry calmly dropped his keys in the bowl by the door and his small suitcase on the floor.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water off the counter. He turns his back to Louis and leaned on the marble. Harry took his time sipping down half the bottle.

When he capped the bottle and turned around Louis was still in the same spot with his hands behind his back in nothing but those fucking panties.

Harry set the bottle down and walked slowly over to Louis. He saw the tiny perk up in Louis' face at finally being recognized.

He stopped when his chest was touching Louis'. He leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"Go to the room. I want you on your hand and knees when I get there."

Louis shivered and scampered off down the hall. The curve of his ass filling out his gift just like Harry knew it would. He took his time taking off his shoes and placing them at the end of the hall neatly. Then he shrugged off his jacket and hung it by the door. He loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt.

Finally Harry made his way down the hall to end where the master bedroom was. The door was open and he crossed into the cozy place he'd come to love.

He found his boyfriend on the bed on his hands and knees. Louis hadn't taken off the underwear, but he was palming himself through them.

Tisk tisk, Harry admonished. Louis' head shot up and he connected eyes with Harry. Louis dropped his hand immediately but knew he was in trouble. Harry removed his tie and laid it across the back of the chair by the closet.

"I'm sorry, Harry," Louis tried.

"Excuse me?" Harry voice was dangerous and Louis clenched his eyes shut tight.

"Daddy, Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy," Louis pleaded.

"You should've thought about that before you touched yourself without my permission."

Louis opened his mouth, certainly to protest, but closed it and just nodded instead.

"Were you naughty?" Harry asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Daddy."

"And what happens to my baby when he's naughty?"

Louis whimpered. "Baby gets punished."

Harry smiled, pleased. "That's right, love. Now all Daddy has to do is pick exactly how he wants to punish his baby," Harry mused.

Louis squeezed his thighs with anticipation.

"I know exactly what would make me happy. Do you want to make Daddy happy?"

Louis nodded enthusiastically into the sheets.

"Then go over to the closet and get Daddy's box."

Louis pushed off the bed and ran to the walk-in to retrieve what Harry requested. When he found it he brought it to Harry.