Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3

Zayn had been calling randomly. Not enough to annoy Louis, only confuse him. He didn't even know how Zayn got his number. The first time he called, and Louis answered the unknown number, Zayn answered his Hello with an I fucking need you.

After Louis' mild heart attack and then confusion, he'd asked Who the hell is this? to which Zayn responded I'm sorry for what I did. I can't stop thinking about your cock.

That night Zayn made Louis come over the phone. Since then he'd been calling every couple of days, at random times of the night, to get off with Louis. Louis has tried to ask what they're doing, or why Zayn was suddenly into Louis, but every time Zayn just insulted him and hung up.

School, on the other hand, was complete silence though. If Zayn were a temperature, he'd be freezing. Giving Louis the cold shoulder when he tried to talk to him. Once he even sent one of his bigger friends to threaten Louis to stay away.

Louis was fed up. And it was Wednesday. Who the fuck liked Wednesdays? Worse than Mondays in Louis' book. Zayn was a few yards down the hall with his friends, chatting away like he wasn't the bane of Louis' existence, the reason Louis stayed up late either crying or jacking off every night.

Niall came running up to Louis with a smile splitting his face. Behind him followed the friend, Liam, from Zayn's (completely forgotten) party. He was smiling just as wide but somehow it was less innocent than Niall's.

"Ni? What's he doing here?" Louis demanded.

Niall leaned back into Liam's chest and took his hand. "Um, Lou. You remember Liam, uh, from that..." Niall pointed his finger aimlessly through the air.

"That party where I got smashed without knowing it and then got kicked out of Zayn's house?"

Niall ducked his head. "Yeah that one." Liam put a hand on his waist and gently squeezed. Niall hummed and continued. "We've sorta been going out since then."

"Excuse me?" Louis' eyebrows rose up and what was left of Niall's confidence vanished.

Liam reached around Niall and smiled. "Nice to officially meet you. Niall's quite fond of you, I'd say."

Louis didn't take his hand, didn't even look at it. "Funny. I haven't heard anything about you."

Liam wasn't intimidated. "I know. He was," Liam spared a glance to Niall, "scared how you'd react. Since I'm friends with Zayn."

"Talking about me?" Zayn walked past Louis and up to Liam. Liam let go of Niall and hugged Zayn tight. "What are doing here, mate?"

"Dropping the boyfriend off," he said casually and kissed Niall's temple. Niall practically keened at the affection.

"This one?" Zayn nodded to Niall. "I didn't think one introduction was worth so much."

"I've got to thank you for that, Zaynie."

"Zaynie?" Louis teased.

"Shut up," Zayn threw at him without even looking at him. He turned his attention back to Liam. "Hope he's better than his friends."

"Hey," Niall warned.

"Zayn, come on," Liam tried.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "What? I'm only saying, he is the company he keeps, and if he chooses this one," he thumbed at Louis, still not looking his way, "he can't be much."

"Zayn," Liam said, more firmly now. "That's my boyfriend you're talking about. And his best friend."

"He's just insecure with the fact that he can't seem to get it up without me," Louis spat.