Narry - Convince Me

Niall didn't know what to do. He'd never seen his boyfriend like this. Harry was always so happy. Cheeky, but happy. Right now he was pacing back and forth, grabbing handfuls of hair in his hands, and hitting his fists into the wall.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Shut up!" Niall flinched in shock and his mouth fell open. Harry never talked to him like that. Harry looked almost crazy, eyes bloodshot, in all black.

"What did I do?"

Harry looked at to him then, with surprise all over his face. "What?" He came over and held Niall's face in his hands, "Oh God, honey, nothing. It's not you," Harry leaned in and kissed Niall hard. Too hard. Niall made a sound of protest, but Harry just held his face tighter.

Niall pushed on his chest and Harry fell back a step, breathing hard. "What the hell, Harry."

"I fucking need you, Ni," Harry came back to kiss him, but Niall held his face a couple inches away.

"What's wrong?"

Harry's eyes got darker, like just thinking about whatever was plaguing Harry's beautiful mind was hurting him. "I, I'm so lost," he confessed in a dead voice.

Niall ran his hands into Harry's hair, "What do you mean, love?"

Harry was shaking his head and looking at Niall with a sadness he'd never seen in those eyes before. "I don't deserve you."

"That's not true. You're amazing. You're perfect for me."

Harry pulled Niall close and tucked his head into the curve of Niall's neck. "I'm so sorry."

"What happened?" Harry was shaking his head again and didn't answer. "Haz, what happened?"

"She didn't mean anything." Niall froze in Harry's arms. Harry must have felt it because he fisted Niall's sweater in his hands and held him tight. "I didn't want to. I don't even remember it."

Niall couldn't move, couldn't think. Couldn't make sense of what Harry wasn't saying. "What?" Harry wouldn't pull back so Niall tugged against his grip. "What did you do?"

Harry let his hands fall in defeat and couldn't look Niall in the eye when he said, "Some girl. After the concert last week. I went out with Liam and Zayn and we got smashed. I don't remember her, but she sent me some pictures the next day of us."

"Let me see."

Harry was caught off guard by Niall's request. "No. No I couldn't do that to you."

"Let me see the fucking pictures, Harry."

Harry's hands were twitching in debate, "You don't want me to."

"I do. I want to see it." He didn't want to. He knew he didn't. But he had to. He couldn't not see it. To prove that Harry couldn't possibly be telling the truth. "Give me your phone."

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone to hand it to Niall. Niall unlocked it and flicked through his messages until he saw it.

There he was.

The angle was her point of view. She must've been sitting on something because she had one leg propped up and the other spread out. Harry was on his knees between her legs, face buried, eating her out. He nearly gagged but swiped to the next. It hurt more than the first. It was barely different, but in this one Harry was looking up at her, and the camera, with those eyes.

Those eyes that he looked up at Niall with. Those eyes that were dark with lust and need whenever he sucked Niall off. He loved the way Harry's eyes looked when he was on his knees for him.