Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery

Special request! Loved this one!

***

Niall finally finished his studio session and was more than ready to fall into bed for a long nap before he was supposed to have the guys over for dinner. He walked up to the door of his rental but was too tired to see the package that was sitting right outside his door, so when he kicked it he swore quietly and bent down to pick it up.

"To: Niall Horan" with his current address.

But there wasn't a return address or even a real name, only the words scribble in messy letters, "Your's Truely"

Niall took the package inside and set it on the kitchen counter. He hadn't gotten an unmarked since he lived in the X Factor House and fans had access to his address. He examined the small package, nothing more than a box the size of a movie case and about four inches thick. He turned it over but there weren't any identifying stamps or writtings.

Well, if it was a bomb it'd go off whether or not I opened it, right?

Niall took the scissors from the kitchen drawer and cut the flaps open. He turned the box upside on the counter and a styrofoam block fell out along with two pieces of paper, instructions and a written note with his name on the front. First he picked up the note and unfolded it. It had a few short paragraphs in the same messy writing that was on the front of the envelope. He didn't recongize it right away, but he swore he'd seen it before.

Niall let his eyes read over the words slowly:

Niall my dear,

This is a very special gift that I'm sure you'll love. Don't be scared, it's all in good fun. I saw it and immediately thought of you. I knew I had to give it to you. Pink is just your color, don't you think?

Just my color? Pink is not my color.

If you haven't opened the packaging yet, please do that now.

Niall looked from the styrofoam to the letter and back before taking the two sides apart and letting the pink plastic fall to the counter.

What the hell is it? Am I supposed to cook with it? He looked back to the note.

Pretty, right? Just like you. Now if you're not sure how to use my precious gift then there are instructions included, but somehow I'm sure you'll figure it out.

But Niall, please don't hurt yourself. And for my own peace of mind, start with a finger.

I want you to use it. Enjoy it. Take pictures if you'd like. But I'll be by later to make sure you haven't wasted my present.

Yours Truely, Xx

Niall picked up the thing that looked like a remote in his hand. He pressed the top button but nothing happened. He pressed the bottom one and the thing attached by a chord started vibrating. Niall jumped a little in surprise. He watched it bounce against the granite with wide eyes. He took it in his hand and it made his skin vibrate. His hand tingled and he giggled at the sensation.

He tried the other button again and the vibrations increased, getting more powerful and faster. He pressed it again, and the vibrations now moved at a mind-boggling pace. Niall's hand started to itch with the sensation. He pressed the button again, assuming it would turn off after that last setting, but instead the vibrations went from constant to short pulses every other second.

Niall made an appreciative sound. That one seemed nice; like a back massager. He pressed it again and the vibrations changed yet again. This time it was two in short succession and then one longer one, repeating over and over. He pressed it one last time and the vibrations went back to the first softer setting. He clicked it off and put it down on the counter.