Ziam - You Don't, I Do

The boys were standing backstage, in a huddle, waiting for the show to start. Harry had his arms around Louis' shoulders, Niall had his head on Louis chest, Louis' arms around Niall's waist. Liam was shaking. Vibrating. Zayn had been playing his fucking games all night.

Right before sound check he came up behind Liam and put a hand down the back of his pants teasing him until Liam was leaning back on Zayn, Zayn's arm around his waist to hold him up.
Niall had come running around the corner and pushed Zayn back off of Liam, "Sophia's coming."

Zayn smirked and pulled his hand away, giving one more kiss to Liam's cheek. Liam groaned and shook his head to clear it. Sophia rounded the corner with a smile and a, "There you are!" Liam cleared his throat and returned with, "Here I am." Sophia laughed and hugged him.

The guilt was minor by now. Liam's been doing this thing for years, this 'fuck me and then pretend it's not a thing' thing. Liam's been through two major girlfriends and a few lovers, but Zayn was always there, even when he went and got fucking engaged.

What really got him was the pretending. Pretending that they weren't doing what they were doing. That he hadn't fallen for Zayn years ago. That he wasn't in love with the raven-haired boy. That he wouldn't drop Sophia in a heartbeat if he asked. That he wouldn't shout his feelings from center stage for all the fans to hear if Zayn gave him permission.

But no, instead Zayn would just tease, and taunt, and infuriate Liam to no end with touches, whispers, and kisses. He'd rile Liam up until he was red-faced and straining in his pants, and then he'd take Liam home and make him forget his name, much less his girlfriend's.

Tonight was no different. Liam was hard during sound check, hair and makeup, and now they were two minutes from showtime and Zayn was whispering exactly was he wanted to do with Liam's strong legs later. Liam gripped Zayn's hip and whined into his neck.

"One minute guys!" A stage hand called. They all stood up and formed a proper circle. They were settled, like they always were after their backstage cuddle, but now was when they pumped each other up for the upcoming few hours.

They enacted their pre show ritual, laughing when everyone messed up the words as usual. They lined up behind the screen, bouncing with energy.
Zayn snuck up to Liam and nibbled at his earlobe.

"Can't wait 'til after the show," Zayn purred.

Liam leaned back but grumbled, "Can't. Soph is here." Zayn just laughed and went back to his spot.

The screen went up and the opening notes for Midnight Memories rang out. The entire set Zayn did that slow, sultry thing with his hips. And that dark, mysterious thing with his eyes. Liam was fighting the urge to drag Zayn backstage by his luscious black hair and ride him so loudly the entire stadium could hear.

Sophia was sat in the front row, on the inside of the barricades by the catwalk. She was on her phone mostly, but anytime she'd look up to smile at Liam, Zayn would make his way over and whisper something nasty in his ear.

The one time Sophia actually waved when Liam got close enough, Zayn pulled Liam to him and whispered, "I'm thinking no prep tonight, not even slick myself up, just push inside you. I'll probably have to gag you so Sophia doesn't hear you scream for me."

Liam's knees actually buckled under Zayn's words, but he played it off as a dance move and walked away from Zayn before Liam made his clothes magically disappear.

After the show the boys were in two separate cars: Harry, Louis, and Niall in one, and Liam, Zayn, and Sophia in the other. Sophia had her legs across Liam's lap and was leaning back against the wall of the car. Zayn sat across from Liam, smirking at him.
Liam wanted to cry and beg Zayn to take him right in front of her. He kept his shaking arms crossed over his chest and his eyes were shifting between Zayn staring at him and Sophia telling some funny story about what she and Lou did before the show.