Narry - Don't Speak

"For fuck's sake, Niall. You have to be quiet," Harry whispered, pressed against him with his hand massaging small patterns into Niall's trousers.

"Are you kidding, Styles? I've waited all day for this." Niall pushed his hips back into where Harry was hard in his tight black jeans. "Your fucking prancing around on stage, teasing me. Who do you think you are?"

Harry laughed and licked up the side of Niall's neck lightly. "You like it." It wasn't a question because he knew the answer. They played this game, denying each other even a kiss all day, while they walked around flirting with the other boys, being cute during rehearsal, and then pouring on the sex during the show.

They'd started seeing who could make who the hardest by the end of the night. At first it was just Harry's usual fist pumps and hip shakes, and Niall's strut and too friendly hugs with the others. But then they started with the crotch grabs and the grinding on the other boys and the laying down on the floor in the middle of songs to partake in some barely concealed dry humping of the stage.

To be honest, most nights Niall won. Those tight legs leaping around, the soft voice, and that fucking hand on his dick during Better Than Words. But all day Harry had been feeling especially gleeful, teasing without even meaning to. He wasn't just friendly with all the guys, he'd cozy up to their security, Paul, Jarvis, anyone he could reach. Harry even nibbled on Zayn's ear during rehearsal.

Niall knew then that tonight he was going to lose. And losing meant he would be the one to get Harry's hard cock up his ass. So now here they were, in the band's dressing room while they were out on stage taking care of their instruments. "You've been cruel tonight, Styles."

"Actually I was just in a really good mood. I woke up next to you this morning and you looked so fucking good. I wanked to you while you were still asleep." Niall shuddered against him. "I guess it was just a good day." Harry pressed his smile against Niall's neck.

"So when you rubbed your dick all over Liam tonight in front of everyone, you were just in a good mood?"

Harry could hear the undertone of jealous and smirked at his boyfriend as he put a hand around Niall's neck and pulled his head back to rest on his shoulder. Harry bent down and bit into the tender flesh over the vein in his neck. "No, love, that was for you."bNiall groaned and pushed back. Harry ran a hand down Niall's chest, over his stomach, and to his hip, molding him to Harry's body. "I won tonight. You know what that means." Niall could practically hear the shit-eating grin on Harry's face even with his eyes closed.

"Where do you want me, Haz?" Niall whispered.

Harry squeezed on his hip and pushed him forward to the counter against the wall. Niall's front hit the edge and he whimpered at the pressure. Harry moved the hand around his neck to the back of his hair and gripped tight before pushing him face down on the cold tile. Niall groaned at the sensation and the display of power. "You want me?" Harry asked.

Niall laughed, but it was choked, "No. I'm only face down in our band's dressing room, hard as a rock for you."

Harry pulled on the little hairs at Niall's neck, making his arch back and yelp. "Quiet, love," he said without actually sounding like he wanted him to quiet down at all. "Wouldn't want anyone thinking that you want me."

Niall wiggled his bum in Harry's lap and Harry moaned over him. "Please, Harry. Hurry up."

"Don't speak, Niall," he covered Niall from behind and whispered in his ear. "Not another word. Tonight you're mine. All I want coming out of those beautiful, pale lips are whines and moans."

Niall shook his head fervently, letting Harry know he understood. Harry stood back up and reached around the front of Niall to undo his jeans. He slipped a hand into his trousers over his pants and felt from base to tip how hard Niall was. Harry could even feel the thick vein that ran along the side through the material. He thumbed across it lovingly. Niall was fighting to keep quiet, rocking his hips back and forth in Harry's hand slowly.