Lirry - Suit and Tie

Sorta based on this pic and a request I got!

"He'll need a new one," Liam ordered. "I can't have him on my arm in a suit he's worn already."

Harry was sitting on the plush love seat in the back room of Burberry Prorsum. He had a glass of champagne in his hand and a pleasant, but not overwhelming, buzz going. Liam was demanding things left and right. Harry already did the hard part; he got remeasured, and now he can just sit back while Liam picked out what he deemed worthy of Harry's body.

"Blue not black. Slim. No, no tie, are you an idiot? He's twenty not thirty-seven." Liam acted like thirty-seven was ancient. Liam was thirty-five and Harry did think he was old at all. He definitely wasn't ancient. He had no problem keeping up with his baby.

The poor workers were running around grabbing things for Harry to possibly wear to the charity function/televised auction that Liam was hosting. Liam would be there, fit as fuck, with his hair slicked back and his 'in charge' voice on. And Harry would be right beside him, all smiles and fluttering eyelashes.

Hopefully, if he was a good boy, he'd get fucked into the mattress later that night. Or maybe Liam wouldn't wait. Maybe he'd take Harry into an empty room down the hall and bend him over some chair.

Jesus Harry was getting hard at Burberry. Liam must have noticed because he came and sat next to Harry and put a firm hand on his thigh. "What are you thinking about?" Liam inquired.

Harry swallowed and said, "You."

Liam smiled, pleased with the answer. He picked Harry up and sat him in his lap. "What kind of things about me?"

Harry wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and nuzzled his lips under Liam's chin. "Naughty things." Liam's hand tighten on Harry's leg, and Harry mewled into Liam's ear.

"Everybody out." Liam's commanded wasn't loud, but everyone froze for a second and then filed out nonetheless.

As soon as they were alone Harry properly straddled Liam's lap. "Daddy," Harry breathed. "Need you."

Liam's smiled was warm and conspiratorial at the same time. He let his hands slide under Harry's cashmere sweater. "You look lovely in this sweater I bought you," Liam complimented and kissed his shoulder where the seam ran over the curve of it.

"I always look pretty in things you buys me." Liam hummed his agreement and slid Harry's sweater up his body and over his head, making Harry's barely controlled quiff fall forward. "What about these?" Harry fiddled with the button on his jeans. "You bought me these. Do I look pretty in these?"

Liam ran his hands down Harry's sides to his hips and rocked Harry against him. "Don't know, baby. Can't tell from here. Why don't you get up and show Daddy how pretty you are while you're taking them off?"

Harry nearly tripped scrambling off Liam to stand in front of him. Liam settled back into the seat and crossed his ankle over his knee, waiting. Harry trailed his fingers across the waistband of his pants. The material was rough in comparison to his sweater.

He tucked a finger under the button and popped it open before he grabbed the zipper between two fingers and pulled slowly so the teeth opened up one by one. Liam watched as Harry's hands moved over his pants. He loved how long Harry's fingers were. His thumb still ran over one of his laurel tattoos while the rest of his fingers pushed under his jeans.

Liam growled and Harry's fingers retreated. "Don't touch." Harry made a small noise and moved his hands back to his waistband and pulled his jeans down just enough for Liam to see the line of his hard cock in his black underwear. When Liam didn't give any sort of response Harry bit his lip and kept pushing his jeans down, past his hips to his knees. "All the way off, baby." Harry could hear the well-concealed lust in Liam's voice and his fingers balled around the material of his pants.