Lilo - Rumors

Louis was already late for work, but his coffee was way too important. He waited at the counter for his name to be called and heard two teenagers next to him.

"I swear it's true," one said.

"No way," the other countered.

"He's huge. I have gym with him. I've seen it."

"Liam? Liam Payne?" The boy scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I don't believe you."

"I don't know what to tell you, man. He's packin'."

"Lucky slut that gets him, I guess."

Liam Payne? Louis knew Liam. He was Harry's best friend. Over all the time. Nice kid. Louis had no idea he was so...gifted.

"Lewis?"

Louis sighed and took his coffee.

***

"Dad? I'm home! I've got Liam!" Harry called as he walked in after football practice. "Can he stay for dinner? Thanks!" He yelled as the two boys ran up the stairs to Harry's room.

Liam poked his head into the kitchen and smiled. "Hey Mr. T."

Louis couldn't help but glance towards Liam's jeans. "Hey, Liam." Then Liam disappeared up the stairs.

***

"How was your day, boys?" Louis asked when they sat down for dinner.

"I passed my Maths exam," Harry informed Louis.

"That's great! We studied hard for that one," Louis encouraged. Louis put a hand on Liam's shoulder, "What about you, Li?" Liam smiled and told Louis about his typical high school day.

Harry grabbed the dishes and took them into the kitchen to rinse and put them in the washer. Louis had been tense all throughout dinner trying and failing not to scan Liam's body. His chest was actually rather toned and his arms were lean but defined.

"Liam?" Liam looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen, sir."

"Almost legal." Liam nodded. "Do you, um, have a girlfriend?"

"No, sir. I don't- well, sir- I don't like girls."

Louis' mind rushed with thoughts of Liam with men, Liam with him, Liam enjoying it.

"I can't say I'm not pleased," Louis spoke lowly.

Liam's eyes went wide for a second, taking in what Louis just said and his dark, wide pupils.

"How old are you, Mr. Tomlinson?"

Louis smirked and said, "I'm thirty-eight, Liam. A bit older than you."

Louis saw Liam's hand curl into a fist on his leg when he said, "Not that old."

Louis nodded, contemplating whether or not he could touch Liam. Before he could decide Harry came back to the table.

"Done. Li?" he said and pointed upstairs.

Liam glanced over to Louis then back to Harry and nodded. Harry led Liam upstairs while Liam looked over back his shoulder.

***

Louis was sat on the couch watching some barely funny sitcom, but all he could think about was Liam's legs as they climbed the stairs. He rubbed his palms on his shorts to keep from palming himself. He was getting harder but refused to touch. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and quickly adjusted himself in his pants. Whoever it was went into the kitchen and fiddled around before coming into the living room.