Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You

"I love this new hair thing Lou's been doing with you," Harry compliment and touch his fingers lightly to Louis' styled quiff.

"Yeah, mate, me too. But I can never imagine trying to do it without her so it'll never look this good on a normal day," Louis informed him.

"Come on, your hair looks good every day, fringe or quiff," Harry tried.

Louis just laughed lightly, "Well thanks, Haz."

Niall was sat three seats down, all the way on the end, waiting for Google to get their shit together. They were supposed to record an acoustic version of Steal My Girl for everyone to watch after their live stream, but so far they were just sitting on hard stools and waiting for the cameras to work.

Louis and Harry were all the way on the other end. Zayn and Liam were getting cozy in the middle and Niall was stuck on the end. He hated when they put Louis and Harry together, which they rarely did thank God, because Harry's always been willing to forget what Louis did to him. He seems to forget the nights he spent crying, when Niall was there for him.

Niall was always afraid that Harry would leave him and go running back to Louis if he ever asked Harry to. And when they were next to each other Harry couldn't help but flirt with him.
"Love the top today, Lou. Scoop necks are my favorite on you."

Louis smiled kindly at Harry, "I know, Haz." Harry just blushed and turned back to the front. Louis sighed and ran a hand across Harry's shoulder, "Why do you think I wear them?"

Harry bit his lip but didn't look back at Louis. "Because you know you look good in them."

Louis shook his head enough for Harry to see in his peripherals, "Because you think I look good in them," he amended.

"Alright boys we're ready!" a Google worker announced.

Thank fucking Heaven, because Niall was this close to ripping his barely blonde hair out. They performed the song, Niall subconsciously stiff during his parts, and moved on the actual interview.

Niall was delighted when Harry claimed the spot next to him and nudged his shoulder with a wink. They spent the entire interview playing around and flirting and teasing. Niall's favorite part was when Ben said Harry and Niall were the only two single lads. Harry had a right laugh about it.

Afterwards Louis whispered something in Harry's ear, something that had Harry nodding enthusiastically. Niall loved Louis, but today he wanted to ruin his perfectly styled hair, that Harry loved so much, until he cried.

Niall pulled Harry out of the room and into the quiet hallway. "What the hell, Harry?"

Harry looked genuinely confused and replied, "What?"

"Can you keep you hands to yourself for five minutes?" Niall knew Harry was a touchy guy, he always has been. But now that Harry was his, it was his favourite and his least favourite thing about him.

"Not if you're standing there looking like that," he smirked and placed his big hands over Niall's hips.

Niall huffed and tried to keep his smile off his face, but when Harry leaned in and kissed his neck, Niall sighed and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders. "What about Louis?" he mumbled into Harry's shoulder.

"What about him?" he scoffed.

Niall shook his head in the crook of Harry's neck, "Sure you don't want him?" He tried not to sound like a petty, jealous boyfriend, but let's be real, that's exactly what he was right now.

Harry pulled back with his eyebrows drawn together, "Why would I..." he paused when he saw Niall was serious, "Babe, I don't want anyone but you."
Niall pushed the hair by his ear around with his fingers, "But Louis has good hair and scoop neck tees."