Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu

Liam was stressed. Letting the pressure get to him, like he always did. They were recording the Steal My Girl video today, he and Sophia gotten into it hard last night and she wasn't speaking to him, ignoring his calls, and because he was angry at her he may have yelled at Zayn and now his best friend wasn't speaking to him.

Liam was in the small portable dressing room, the others had long since been ready, but he told them he'd need some time. It's been a while since he'd been in this fowl of a mood. He was supposed to be on break, but instead he was in the middle of the 'most baren place on Earth' in all black and a leather jacket. Liam wanted to rip what little hair he had out with frustration.

"Boys settle down now, we're-" Liam heard a familiar voice nag. He looked up and saw...himself, wait no- yes, definitely himself, but from so long ago he almost can't remember looking like that. His hair was curly, obviously letting it grow out to something like a shaggy dog look. He was in a white shirt with black buttons, and he was scrawny. Tiny in fact, in comparison to his current self. "What's going on?" the young Liam asked, the fear evident in his voice.

"How the hell?" Liam got up, making little Liam flinch, and took a couple steps towards the boy. "Who are you?"

"I'm Liam. And if you kidnapped me people will look for me. I'm a bit famous, you know?"

Liam laughed at..himself? "You have no idea," he said evenly.

"Why did you take me?" little Liam was getting bolder now, more angry, but even still, unsure. Little Liam was never emotional; God forbid he show the other boys a weakness.

"I didn't take you. You came to me."

Little Liam looked around, finally noticing the surroundings. "I don't get it."

"Well, I don't get it either." Liam tried not to let the mild hysteria seep into his voice.

Little Liam gave him a long, evaluating once over. "You look like me, but weirder. Better. Hotter."

"Thanks," Liam took with a crinkle-eyed smile. "I worked hard for it."

"So you're what? Me?"

"Then who does that make me?"

Both Liam's turned to see...Liam standing there with a confused face. This one was the opposite of the first in the hair department. He was sporting a buzz cut, hair prickly to look at, but if Liam remembered correctly it was actually really soft to the touch. "Liam Two I guess," Little Liam supplied.

"When are you from?" Liam snapped. He was getting more panicked. He couldn't even fathom this happening ever, but especially not on a day like this.

"What do you mean?" Liam Two asked with a confused face.

"What year? I did that curly thing in like 2011?" Liam asked the youngest, he shook his head, and Liam turned back to the other Liam. "And I shaved my head in like 2012?"

"I'm from October 2012," Liam Two confirmed.

"Hey I'm October 2011!" Little Liam offered.

"And it's October 2014 right now," Liam mused.

"Really?" Little Liam screeched.

"Not possible," Liam Two argued.

"Possible," Liam settled. "But if you're 2011 and your 2012 and I'm 2014. Where's-"

"Me?" A younger, but only just, stylistically similar Liam to his current self, appeared at the edge of their weird circle. His hair was finally something deemed decent, a quiff, but longer than what Liam had right now. He also noticed that facial hair was finally in the mix. But he was leaner, still small in comparison to Now Liam.