Half Shots (Part 3)

The last and final leg of our journey for this collection! I can't believe it's been so much fun! Thanks for all the reads and I read hope yall enjoyed it!

Volume II will start anew with the new year and you can put in requests for that starting now!

See you there

Xoxo

Zouis:

The sunlight peaked through the sheer curtains of the lake house and lit up the sharp angles of Louis' cheeks. Zayn ran a soft hand down his chest, stopping to pinch his nipple between his fingers, before making his way to where Louis was stiffening up quickly between them.

Lazy morning sex was probably Zayn's favorite way to wake up. And with Louis' hands on his skin and the promise of his tight hole, Zayn was having a glorious morning.

His hand snuck down to run along the length of Louis, tickling his balls, and then tracing the puckered skin of his rim. Louis clenched and muffled a moan when Zayn's fingers pressed firmly to his needy entrance.

Zayn rubbed some of the lube coating his two fingers around before pressing one inside, kissing Louis' chest as he pressed his finger deeper. Louis arched up against Zayn's mouth and squeezed Zayn's torso between his thighs. Zayn dragged his finger in and out of his boyfriend until he was loose enough for a second, which he added along with a love bite to his neck.

Louis keened and gulped down the sound in his throat as Zayn stretched him open. Zayn leaned back to see his fingers buried deep inside the older lad, pulling on the ring of muscles, working them open. Louis shifted his hips down more so he could push Zayn's fingers into that spot, breath hitching when he was successful.

"Naughty, Lou. Just using my fingers for your own pleasure."

Louis smiled happily, to hazy from morning-ness to do much else. Zayn traced Louis chest tattoos with his lips as he pulled his fingers out and played with Louis' heavy sack. Louis wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist and reveled in the pleasure.

"Zayn?" Louis hummed without opening his eyes.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Fuck me, please."

Louis' request was quiet and smooth, but Zayn still squeeze Louis' balls in his hand in reaction to the blunt wording.

"Shit, yeah." Zayn reached for the lube and slicked himself up before pushing gently and easily into the brunet boy. Louis sighed a long breath as Zayn entered him. He looped his arms heavily around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

Zayn rocked in a liquid rhythm in and out of Louis while they molded their lips together. They worked for each other, pressed together in long, sweet movements. Louis whimpered when Zayn lowered down and angled into the soft bundle of nerves.

"Good, baby?"

"Yes," Louis breathed, his head digging into the pillow, his body still swaying back and forth with Zayn.

Zayn reached between them and picked Louis' leaking cock up in his hand. He stroked him in time with his fluid thrusts, pushing them both closer. Louis pulled Zayn down until they were skin on skin from face to toe and shot his load between them. Zayn kept his hand and body moving, making Louis clench in pulses of sensitivity, and coming inside him with a whisper of his name.

Narry:

Niall groaned louder, Harry's fingers pressing firmly into his prostate. "Harry, please let me come!" Niall begged.