Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love

I asked for song prompts and this one came up! It's based on Sunday Kind of Love by Etta James (hearteyes!) Here's the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ettajames/asundaykindoflove.html

***

Saturday night. Niall's least favorite night of the week. It was busier than Friday, probably because all the pompous businessmen had the day off and at night had the energy to use Niall. On Friday he got all the drunk blokes that had enough whiskey in their systems not to be ashamed of who they are for an hour. But Saturday. Saturday was when all the cheating husbands and high-powered closeted VP's came around. They always wanted to top, and by the time Sunday morning rolled around Niall was sore and tired. They were forceful and sometimes harsh with him, leaving a bruise or two, and tossing the money on the bed without even looking at Niall again.

Niall got a text from his boss that he needed to be in 'his room' in ten. He didn't need ten, he was already there, open and sore from the last guy. But he'd had the time since the tall brunet walked out to change the sheets (using one of many sets his 'house' kept on hand) and air the room out. Niall didn't bother getting dressed again. He sat at the head of the bed cross-legged and waited for his next guest.

There was a small click of the door opening. Niall took a deep breath and pasted on a small smile and cute eyes. The bloke walked into his room and gave Niall a once over, the once over Niall got at least half a dozen times a night but never got used to. He seemed to approve because he pushed off his jacket and started undoing his suit trousers. (Niall never understood why businessmen couldn't wear normal clothes on the weekend.) He pushed his pants down and slid his shoes off. He folded his bottoms in half and set them on the chair all while Niall waited on the bed.

"Hi there," Niall finally piped up once the guy was standing at the edge of the bed.

"James, right?" Niall nodded. "Hands and knees, James."

Niall turned over and backed up so he had room to get on all fours. The position was pretty much routine on Saturday. All these men wanted to fuck, but didn't want to have to see the person they were fucking. Then maybe they wouldn't have to face up to the fact that they were having sex with someone other than their wives. Niall parted his knees and braced himself on the sheets. He felt the bed dip behind him and shivered when the guy's cold hands took hold of his hips.

"I hope you're prepped."

Niall nodded and reached over to the nightstand and handed the guy a condom. Niall listened to the crinkle of the wrapper and the slight squeak of the latex. He looked lazily around his immediate area, noticing that there was a chip in the headboard, a weird shadow that looked like a flamingo cast over the pillow. The guy entered Niall without any warning and Niall humph'd and gripped the sheets to stay on his knees. Niall didn't even get half hard by the time the guy finished and left him there, used condom at the foot of the bed next to the money.

***

Sunday was Niall's only day off. He made sure to make it to the late service at his local church, sitting in the back and keeping quiet during worship. He didn't really talk to anyone, but he just felt like if he missed even a single Sunday he'd lose any measure of humanity that still remained inside his used body. He'd made a deal with Jesus a long time ago: Niall was welcome to visit any of his houses anytime he wanted, but there was no way God was letting him into his home when the time came.

The sermon was about God being there even when you couldn't see or feel him. Niall didn't know about that, but he did know that church was well lit and filled with smiling people, which he rarely saw in his everyday life. He never took notes, but remembered every single message. Last week the preacher talked about losing faith. Two months ago he did this really good one about whether God would rather have a smiling face and a fake heart or a frown and real heart. At the end he pretty much left the question open for the people to decide, but did say that God can see your intentions and that if you're faking it, he'll know. Niall felt really bad about the fake moans he pulled for the cute, blond guy two days later.