Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)

Zayn lowered Louis down on the bed and settled between his legs, "Bet you taste good, Lou."

"Bet you can find out."

Zayn bit down on the sliver of skin showing above Louis' shorts. "Shut up."

Niall pulled off his joggers that were already sitting low on hips from Louis' unfinished hand job. Harry came over and pushed his body flush to Niall's back. "Hey," Harry whispered in his ear.

Niall smiled and turned to face him, letting his naked hips brush lightly against Harry's. "Hey, Hazza."

"You're so beautiful."

Niall blushed deep red and lowered his face to hide in Harry's neck. He latched his lips onto Harry's Adam's apple and sucked gently. Harry groaned and swallow, feeling it move under Niall's lips.

Liam ran a hand up Zayn's back and leaned over to bite the shell of his ear. "I'm so hard."

Zayn sat up from Louis and turned to Liam. "Let Lou suck you off. He hasn't gotten to touch you all night." Liam raised a eyebrow as Zayn got off the bed and pulled Louis to sit up. "Louis suck Liam off."

Louis groaned and muttered, "Please would be nice," but set to work licking up Liam's shaft. He played with Liam's balls and pressed kisses to the warm, soft skin making Liam twitch in Louis' face. "Gay sex is dangerous," Louis mused.

"I'd love to make a Payne joke here, but I don't want anything thrown at me," Harry called out.

Louis picked up a small throw pillow and launched it to where Harry was standing at the end of the bed. "Just for thinking about doing it."

Harry huffed but Niall kissed his cheek and put their foreheads together. "I'm still really hard and I haven't come and neither have you, so if we could get on that," Niall reminded him.

Harry nodded eagerly and laid them down so Niall was straddling his hips. He pulled him in by the neck and kissed his soft lips, tasting Niall's unique taste. Sweet like candy, but tangy like good beer. Perfect.

Harry felt something hit his face and flinched before noticing it was a condom and packet of lube. Zayn was smirking down at them. "You're welcome," he quipped before going back to the others and dropping their supplies on the bed. "Scoot back, Lou. I wanna ride you." Louis didn't hesitate to follow Zayn's request as he laid back on the pillow. Liam leaned over and whispered something in Zayn's ear. Zayn muffled a moan and bit his lip as he swayed back into Liam's space. He opened his eyes again and looked down at Louis with blown pupils. "Liam wants to fuck you while you fuck me."

Louis' mouthed open but nothing came out. Instead he just nodded and frantically pulled off his clothes, throwing them off in the corner. "Can I stretch you?" Louis asked Zayn, who nodded and climbed up to Louis and got on his hands and knees facing away from him. Louis groaned and kissed right at the curve above Zayn's ass. "Now that I think about it," Louis said as she scooted closer. "I bet you taste good, too."

With that Louis buried his face in between Zayn's cheeks and sucked at his rim. Zayn arched into it and moaned, loud and long. Liam laughed and sat down in front of Zayn to kiss him. Zayn took the kiss with pleasure and let Liam push his tongue in. Liam used his mouth while Louis used his hole. Zayn was rock hard and feeling that overwhelming feeling already.

"Louis, hurry and do it already before I come," Zayn pleaded as he broke away from Liam's mouth. Louis pulled his tongue out and grabbed one of the lube packets. He covered two fingers and hastily pushed them both in barely past the tips. Zayn whimpered in pain anyway and clenched around Louis.

"Relax, babe," Louis cooed. "Payno help him out."

Liam detached his lips from Zayn's neck and nodded to Louis before reaching under Zayn and taking his cock in his hand. He glided his hand slowly up and down Zayn's prick to distract him from the intrusion. When Louis felt Zayn loosen around him he pushed a little further while he scissored Zayn open.