Larry - Long Hair Don't Care

"I love it, Lou!"

"It's very pretty, Harry," Lou Teasdale said with a laugh.

"I know!" Harry was particularly happy tonight. He'd begged Lou to braid his hair all tour and now she finally did it. Louis was going to love it. But Harry didn't want him to see it until they got on stage. He slipped out of his dressing room and hid in the catering room until Paul came and collected him. He went the long way just to avoid the others, well Louis, and slipped under the curtain to their starting platform where it was nearly pitch black.

Louis was a couple people down so he couldn't even ask Harry where he'd been all night. It wouldn't of mattered anyway because then the screen lifted and the band played the opening chord of Midnight Memories and the fans were screaming.

Louis smiled at the familiar thrill. He turn back to the front and they walked, or in Louis' case strutted, down the catwalk to spread across the stage. Harry was bouncing and excited, so full of energy. He whipped his head back and forth, feeling the end of the braids hit his neck.

The boys sang loud and proud. Finally, Louis and Harry crossed paths. Harry almost kneeled down on stage at the look Louis gave him. Louis' eyes went black almost immediately and he lost the words to the song for a second. Harry used all his strength to look away and keep walking. He sang, and danced, and laughed. Tonight he was really feeling it.

Louis couldn't focus. All he could do was sneak glances at Harry. Braids? He was going to kill Lou. Harry let Louis braid his hair all the time at home, and Louis loved the feeling of Harry's hair in his fingers. He loved the texture when he ran his hands over the twists. He loved to grip them in his hands when they made love. And now Harry had finally convinced Lou to braid it for a show, knowing what it would do to him. Well two can play, Harold.

Harry played the entire show. He was having the time of his life. Every time he looked at Louis he was staring back at him from under his lashes, or over his shoulder. He even caught him adjusting himself. Finally the concert ended and Louis hauled ass off stage. He waited for Harry, but Harry bounded past him and to their car. He sat between Liam and Niall, bouncing in his seat.

"Great show," Niall enthused.

"Yeah, mate. One of the best yet!" Harry agreed.

Louis was sat in the seat in front of them with Zayn, his hand gripping his knee.

Zayn leaned over, "You alright?"

Louis just nodded. Zayn shrugged and sat back. Louis could still see Harry jumping around, his braids hitting his shoulders again and again. He imagined they'd do the same when he was fucking him into the mattress. Louis groaned and dug his fingers into his leg. They finally reached the hotel and all the boys jumped out and ran in the back entrance. They took the elevator up to their floor and separated to their rooms.

"Hey, Haz! Lou! We're probably going out tonight, if you wanna come," Niall offered.

"We're not going anywhere tonight," Louis said and led Harry, with an arm around his waist, to their room. Harry shivered at the possessive touch and went happily, waving to the boys as he went.

Louis slid his card in the key and opened the heavy door. Harry walked in and waited for Louis to shut the door. Louis took his time pushing the door closed. Harry was rocking on his heels with his hands behind his back. Louis turned around and saw him smiling and sweaty, but his hair was still in perfect order. He'd soon change that. Louis walked to Harry and kissed his jaw. Small, light touches of his lips to Harry's skin. Harry leaned into it without thinking and Louis pushed him back and took his mouth away.

"Don't be greedy, baby." Harry whined and pouted. "Don't make me punish you, love." Harry shook his head and stood still. Louis pressed his chest against Harry's, leaving just enough space for his fingers to work under Harry's shirt. Harry shivered at the touch he'd been longing for all night. Louis lifted Harry's shirt over his head and dropped it next to them with a smirk. "You look so good tonight, Hazza," Louis whispered between them.