Ziam - After School

Every Tuesday and Thursday. Right after school. Two whole hours alone with the most beautiful man Zayn had ever seen. He was terrible at History, and his mom told him that he has to go for tutoring or he'd lose his car. Maybe he was nearly failing because he couldn't keep his eyes on his work or on the board. Not when soft eyes, strong shoulders, and a pert bottom was standing right in front him.

Zayn used to sit on the front row, but when he started sporting semis in class he moved back a couple rows. Now he begged his mind not to wander, failed miserably, and then imagined Liam pinning Zayn against his classroom door, or over his desk, or Liam riding him in his big desk chair.

Tuesdays and Thursdays were the hardest. He had Liam's class last of the day and then had to stay behind for a one-on-one session. Now it's Tuesday and Liam's wearing this tight sky blue button up and slick black trousers with smart boots.

Zayn ignored his growing problem the entire class period, but when everyone shuffled out of the room and Liam came to hover or his desk with a wide smile, Zayn made a nervous, high-pitched sound. He pushed his thick, black-rimmed glasses further up on his face and looked out the window.

"Ready to get started?" Liam deep voice rang out in the silence.

Zayn's head snapped to where Liam was looking mildly concerned, but mostly kind.

Zayn cleared his throat and let out a small, "Uh huh."

Liam brought a chair to sit at the other side of Zayn's desk. Zayn tried to stop the shaking of his hands as he grabbed the assignments from last class.

"Why don't you tell me what you were having trouble with from last night's homework."

Zayn closed his eyes and swallowed before saying, "Everything."

Liam let out a small chuckle that had Zayn's skin crawling. "A little more specific maybe? Tell me what you need exactly."

Zayn's breath caught on the accidental innuendo. "I, um, I need..." Zayn freaking breath! "I guess the ranks of parliament are giving me problems," he said like he wasn't sure.

"Ok, then we'll start there."

They spent the whole two hours going over the differences in government during times of war and peace. Zayn left with flushed cheeks and plenty of material in his wank bank.

***

"Now you're getting it!" Liam cheered and put a gentle hand on Zayn's arm. Zayn froze and willed himself to focus. Do not get hard. Do not get hard. Liam let his hand linger until he noticed Zayn pained expression. He let it drop back to his leg and kept talking. "You're going to ace this next exam, Zaynie. I can feel it."

Zaynie. Zayn let the nickname waft over his brain. They'd been tutoring together for almost a month now, still twice a week. Liam seemed to grow fond of the dark-haired, shy boy, finding excuses to stay a couple minutes after they were done, or making sure to really encourage him when he got something.

He didn't even notice when he'd started thinking about him outside of class. One day he was in a parent-teacher conference with another student's parents and he'd zoned out. When the parents called his attention back he coughed and quickly rushed out, "Yes, Zayn is doing exceptionally well in class." He caught himself almost immediately and shook his head with a smile. "Connor, I'm sorry. Connor is doing very well."

***

Liam came into class the day after a long round of parent-teacher conferences with an old pair of dark-wash jeans and a faded t-shirt on, his hair falling out of it's lazily styled quiff. It wasn't casual Friday and Liam looked like he'd had a hard night, so Zayn assumed he was nursing a hangover. He'd gone out on a Monday? Liam didn't seem the type to party on weekdays. Not that Zayn really knew him, but Liam always said how important his job was to him.