Zarry - Abstinence

Ok so my had phone died...I didn't have my request list. But I was in a serious need to write smut, so...here you go. No request. Just me.

The only safe sex is abstinence. Saving yourself for marriage is the only way.

Harry snorted at the black-haired guy on television. He'd sat on the remote and changed it to some channel that was doing a special featuring the new face of abstinence. Something with a Z. Zack. Zen. Whatever. Point was the remote was somewhere in the couch and Zack wouldn't stop talking.

Your body is a temple. Treat it with the respect it deserves. Don't let someone talk you into something you'll regret.

Harry laughed, "The only thing you regret is not getting your cherry popped at a proper age." He turned to the TV with a serious face, "I'd love to solve that for you," he teased the screen. Zeke was cute, hot maybe, if he wasn't wearing that God awful shirt, buttoned up all the way with a plaid tie and those ill-fitting trousers. Harry could stand to teach a thing or two to this unfortunate soul.

Keep yourself pure for the day your spouse says I Do. It will all be worth it. I can't wait for the day my wife shares my name and then my bed.

Harry almost puked. Ugh, straight people make no sense to me. He finally found the remote and turned the TV off. He had to get ready for the party tonight anyway. Some underground band got signed and his friend works at the label so he got Harry an in. All he knew was there'd be free booze and plenty of hot musicians.

He shuffled through his closet and found the perfect outfit, altough it took some effort to get the jeans on. Two hours later, including a half an hour break for pre-party shots, and Harry's hair was ready, which meant he washed it, and his boots were zipped. He hailed a cab and set off for a fun night.

***

Six shots and two mixed drinks in and Harry was having so much fun. The brunette in the corner with the shining blue eyes was calling his name, maybe literally Harry couldn't really tell. He sauntered over, only to be knocked into halfway through the room by...by Zee...Zaaa...Zolof?? Whatever.

But he wasn't in stiff trousers and a button up. Actually Harry loved what he was wearing. Tight black jeans with the knees ripped out. A loose white tee that hung low enough to show a pair of lips and some wings on his chest. Over that was a fitting black leather jacket with a patch on the arm of some brightly colored logo. And instead of his hair being gelled back into a clean style it was tossed into a loose fringe that swept around his head like a halo.

"Holy shit! It's the face of abstinence!" Harry squealed.

The raven-haired man's eyes went wide for a second before he was being pushed back against the wall and a hand was over his mouth. Harry groaned at the force, loving being handled. "I'm shocked. Someone at this seedy party actually watches that shit."

"I sat on the remote," Harry mused once he'd wiggled his mouth from under his hand.

The older man nodded with an understanding hum before leaning in to whisper, "You'll tell no one you saw me here."

Harry leaned in to the dark voice and whined his assent. He pulled on his jacket when the man pulled away, "Wait Zack. Don't go."

"Zack? You really weren't paying attention?"

Harry smirked, "I was too busy looking at your lips and imagining what they'd look like around my cock." The dark-eyed man's mouth fell open in shock. "Yeah just like that, a little wider," Harry teased.

He clamped his mouth shut and eyed Harry up and down. "It's Zayn," he informed him, "and what makes you think I'd do you any favors if you can't even remember my name?"