Ziam - Mesmerized

"I'd like a sandwhich if you're getting up, Nialler," Zayn asked.

Niall turned to Zayn next to him on the couch in their dressing room. "Get your own sandwich, Malik," he said with no real spite.

Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed Niall by the chin, "I think you should get me a sandwich." Zayn's pupils dilated quickly and Niall's whole body relaxed.

"I'm going to go get you a sandwhich," Niall replied.

Zayn smirked and sat back against the couch.

"You can't do that, Zee," Louis warned.

Zayn's smirk fell. "I know. It's not a big thing. I just wanted a sandwich."

"You promised not to use your gift on us," Harry reminded.

Zayn huffed, "I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'll get him a sandwich later. No more, I promise."

Liam leaned into his boyfriend and whispered, "You know I still remember last time you tranced me? I remember everything," he purred.

Zayn growled just loud enough for Liam to hear it and gripped his thigh in his hands. They haven't done that in a while. Maybe Zayn would break his promise sooner than he expected.

***

"Everyone give it up for Mr. Harry Styles!" Liam introduced.

"Hello!" Harry yelled across the stadium. "How is everybody doing tonight?" Screams rang out and echoed through the air. All the boys were smilling, excited to get this show really going. Liam was wearing a white vest that cut just low enough for Zayn to catch a peak at his chest when he leaned forward. He had on these tight black jeans that fit around his thighs like a glove. Zayn was breathing hard already and they'd barely gotten started.

Liam skipped over to him and put an arm around his shoulder. He didn't smell like sweat just yet, but more like the underrated cologne that he always wore and the strawberries he'd eaten before the show.

"How ya feeling?" Liam greeted with a wide smile. Zayn loved his job, he really did, but being on stage in front of 60,000 people often got to him. He hated the cameras and the screams gave him a headache. But Liam was so at home up here. Jumping around, grabbing areas that only Zayn got to really enjoy, and it made Zayn happy when Liam was happy.

So when Liam didn't stop smiling and pulled him closer, Zayn went willingly and whispered. "You look really good."

Liam blushed instantly and ducked his face behind Zayn's head so the cameras wouldn't catch him looking like a love struck kid. That was Zayn's other favorite part about his job. Getting his boyfriend all worked up. Liam was so strong and mature that sometimes had to really work to get him to loosen up.

"I mean it. I want to rip those jeans off you right now," he whispered low in his ear.

Liam grunted and pulled back to try and get some air that wasn't filled with Zayn. "Stop. Not now," but there wasn't any real protest, just slight hesitation. Zayn winked and walked away to make sure he wasn't distracted when his solo came.

Liam was bouncing around, doing his signature dance moves, and generally just having a good time. But he kept glancing over to his boyfriend, who was giving him the filthiest looks he'd seen in a while. He knew Zayn was up to something, but he just didn't know what.

He got a few clues the longer the concert went on. Liam always loved when Zayn took control. He was so good at it. When he used his gift on Liam and didn't give him a choice. Liam could tell he was going there tonight. Zayn walked in front of him and stopped to whisper, "Take your jacket off your waist and give it to me." Liam wouldn't of needed to be 'convinced' to do that, he loved when Zayn wore his clothes. But he machanically handed over the plaid anyway. Zayn smiled and gave a quick, "Thanks," before putting the jacket on.