Lirry - Louder

"Leeyum!" Louis squealed with delight. Liam was smiling shyly at the interviewer while Louis was squeezing his bicep between his fingers. Liam knows he's gained some muscle lately. Working out a couple hours a day will do that to you. But now people were getting obsessed. They loved that small, serious Liam was finally fulfilling the darker side of his nickname; Daddy Direction.

The interviewer laughed at Louis' antics and kept going, "How do you find the time, Liam? I mean my job is not nearly as hard as yours and I can't seem to find a single hour everyday to commit."

Liam just shrugged and pushed Louis' hand off him. "I don't know. I've got a great trainer. Jarvis really doesn't let me slack off 'cause he knows I'll regret it later. Plus, I need the stamina."

Niall cackled at that, "Running marathons, huh Liam?"

Liam blushed at his accidental sex joke. "No, Niall," he sounded exasperated. "For the show and stuff."

"And stuff," Zayn gave a wink to the other boys. Everyone laughed except Harry, who had his hand in a fist on his thigh.

"Okay, okay. Let's move on to your show and stuff," the interviewer thankfully stepped in.

The rest of the interview, Liam kept shooting nervous glanced at his boyfriend, but Harry was staring ahead, jaw clenched into a tight smile. Liam knew that look. Shit.

***

"Yeah, Payno! Work!" Niall yelled from his spot at the treadmile while Liam was lifting weights. Jarvis shot him a shut up look, but Niall ignored it. "Looking good, Li!" Niall laughed. They only did it because they knew it bothered him, got him flustered. If he didn't react they'd let it go, he reminded himself.

Harry was on the treadmile two down from Niall in the hotel's gym. He had headphones in, but from the scowl on his face his music wasn't loud enough to drown out Niall's catcalls. Harry jammed his fingers into the red STOP button and hopped off the treadmile. Liam watched as he grabbed his towel and rubbed down his glistening chest. Liam dropped the weight to the ground a little too hard when Harry tilted his head back to wipe off his neck. Harry looked at him in concern, but smirked when he saw Liam's dark eyes. He grabbed his water and phone, wrapping the headphones up, and left without so much as a glance over his shoulder.

***

"Let's hear it for Liam's muscles!" Louis yelled to the crowd.

Liam ducked his head in embarrassment while the girls screamed. Louis hit Liam playfully in the shoulder and danced away to continue pumping up the crowd. Harry had had enough. He was so done with this shit. Louis led them into the next song. Harry swayed over to Liam and crowed into him from behind. Liam jumped a little until he realised who it was and settled back to grind on his boyfriend. Harry rolled into him while 60,000 fans watched.

But they weren't who Harry was trying to get to. The other three boys stayed oblivious until the camera put Liam and Harry on the big screen. Harry put his chin over Liam's shoulder and whispered something into his ear that had Liam's eyes falling shut.

Zayn, never one to talk more than he had to, suddenly wanted to see which side of the stadium could yell louder. The camera turned to him and Harry look Liam's hip in his free hand. "Mine," was all he said before he bounded away to the edge of the stage to try and reach some girls' outstretched hands. Liam spent the rest of the show half hard because Harry made it his particular mission in life to touch him in every halfway conspicuous way he could.

The other three spent the whole show distracting the fans with stupid jokes and stories. Louis was so shocked when Harry ran his lips over the shell of Liam's ear that, when he went back stage 'for a wee', he took Harry with him and had the stagehand hold their mics so he could yell.