Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked

The pic at the top was the request. They were literally like here's a picture...write it. So I did. I set it a few years in the future.

***

"Do you think this is funny?"

Louis and Zayn were trying to keep from full on laughing while Liam sat there with fear frozen on his features.

"Nope, not funny at all. Fun, yes, but funny, no," Louis teased. Zayn burst then, laughing at Louis and their managment, but for two different reasons.

"Your indiscretions will not be tolerated here. This could be the end of your career boys."

"Then do something about it!" Liam shouted.

Zayn pulled Liam gently back to the couch they were sitting on and put a hand around his waist comfortingly.

"We made it through the weed video, my bullshit tweets, Harry coming out. You really think this will end us?"

"This is completely different, Louis, and you know that. This can't be brushed off as boys will be boys. Three members of One Direction making a sex tape isn't something you throw under the rug."

"I don't know, Zayn seemed to like the rug." Zayn elbowed Louis, but wore a shit-eating grin.

"Need I remind you that all of you are in long-term relationships with upstanding women. Zayn you're engaged for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah like I have been for four years now," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Sophia's fine," Liam finally added to the conversation. "She knows and she's fine."

"Sophia knows?" Zayn sounded impressed.

Liam nodded, "Afterwards I felt so bad. I had to tell her, but she understood. I can't imagine how I got someone like her." Liam put his head in his hands.

Louis reached over and put a hand on Liam's knee. "Come on now, you've got nothing to worry about. That woman loves you more that anything. And she gets it."

"Your fans won't," the partially bald man interjected. "They'll be disgusted, repulsed, by what you've done."

"Really? Have you read the stuff they write?" Louis quipped. "I think we'll be giving the fans a gift if it gets leaked."

"This will never see the light of day, we guarantee you that."

***

One Direction members Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik's sex tape leaked yesterday. It features the boys in quite a few compromising postitions. Due to its graphic nature we can't show any clips, but we do have a few screenshots from the video. The woman with the sky high heels reported while the five boys lounged in Harry's livingroom. Pictures from the video popped up on the screen, featuring the three of them naked, parts blurred for TV, and bent in all sorts of ways.

Harry spit his tea all over his rug while Niall laughed hysterically and pointed at the screen. Harry composed himself enough to say, "A sex tape?! The fuck guys?" Louis knew Harry was talking specifically to him first. After they broke up, because Harry wanted to come out and Louis didn't, things were strained. Now that Louis was being so cavalier about a gay sex tape with him and two supposedly straight band members, Harry had to wonder what the hell was going on.

"Wait, this isn't a joke," Niall asked no one in particular.

Louis just shrugged, making Harry fume further. "It just sorta happened," was all Louis could think to say.

"Just sorta happened?" Harry was standing over Louis now. "I am the king of just sorta happened. That shit doesn't just sorta happen!"

Zayn stood up between the two, "We didn't leak it, I swear, but we were warned that someone might. We thought it was taken care of."