Zouis - No More One Night Stands

"Dance with me?" Zayn heard a light voice over a shoulder ask. He turned around in the crowded, dimly lit bar to see the vague figure of a small, curvy man with eyes that glowed even in the dark.

"I don't dance," he said regretfully.

The adorable face turned from hopeful to upset on cue, making Zayn's heart break.

"Then, come stand behind me while I dance on you?" he tried again.

Zayn couldn't help the smile that made its way to his face. He nodded and left his drink to take the bright-eyed boy's hand.

He was led to the dance floor and both his arms were wrapped around the tight little body in front of him. He leaned over the boy's shoulder and whispered over the not-so-loud music, "What's your name?"

The one with the curves turned his head and laid it on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn could see his smile in the dark and it made Zayn smile back.

"Louis. Yours?"

"Zayn."

Louis lifted on his toes and kissed Zayn's neck. "Good name," he played.

Zayn leaned into Louis' lips, but they were gone before he could really even feel them. Louis was rocking gently against Zayn's body, while he kept him close.

Zayn felt like he was being lulled into a trance by his movements. He hadn't had much to the drink, but the curve of Louis' ass against his hips was making him drunk.

The music changed and the song gained a steady beat. Louis rocked harder and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, pulling him closer from behind.

Zayn felt himself rock back without meaning to, just trying to give this bright boy anything he wanted.

Louis was smiling and giggling and moving on Zayn, and Zayn was losing all his chill. His pants got tighter without permission and he tried to pull back so he didn't offend Louis.

Louis turned around when Zayn pulled away with a disappointed look on his face. Zayn hated that look on such a beautiful face.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Louis asked.

Zayn shook his head fervently, "No, of course not. It's not you."

Louis barked a laugh, "Woooow. Haven't even taken me home yet and you're already using the 'it's not you, its me' card." Louis quoted the words.

Zayn ducked his head down, trying to hide how perplexed he was. Not sure what to do so he didn't lose this shining star, he grabbed Louis' hand and brought it to the front of his pants.

Louis yelped but pressed into it with a smirk. "Ooohhh, okay," he laughed. "Well you don't have to worry," Louis soothed and stepped forward to press his own hard on into Zayn.

Zayn growled at the friction and the fact that he'd made this unreal boy hard just by dancing with him.

Louis leaned into Zayn and whispered, "Take me home."

Zayn didn't respond verbally, he just took Louis by the waist and pulled him to the door. Louis was laughing under his arm.

***

"Nice place," Louis complimented.

"Thank you."

"Only the best for Zayn, huh?" Louis looked around and admired a few of the paintings on the wall.

"Then I suppose you belong here," Zayn purred.

Louis looked over his shoulder with a raise eyebrow. "Lines?" Zayn shrugged. Louis tilted his head in consideration, "Honestly I don't care if you use lines, as long as I get to hear that voice."