Niam - Voiceover

"Good evening, Daddy," Niall whispered into the phone.

"Hi there, baby," Liam cooed.

"You didn't call yesterday."

Liam made a sad sound at Niall's disappointment. "Oh, my little leprechaun, I'm sorry. I'm in the middle of moving and I was very busy." Niall only sighed so Liam tried again. "But I called tonight. And I'll stay on extra long for you, baby. How's that sound?"

"I don't want you to have to spend the extra money on me."

"Hey, I'd spend every cent I have on you, baby. Why don't you just start by telling me what your wearing?"

"Nothing, Daddy. As always. Naked and waiting for you."

Liam groaned at the submissive little boy that was his favorite phone sex operator. "That's good, my little leprechaun. Open and waiting for Daddy to take you, huh?"

"Yes, please," Niall almost whispered.

Liam could just see it: his perfect boy laid out on the bed, legs wide, begging for his Daddy. "Put your fingers, two of 'em, inside your tight hole, baby."

Liam heard the squelch of lube coming out of the bottle and then the sound of slick skin on skin. Niall whined, high in his throat, and then sighed out contentedly. "Feels good, Daddy. You always feel so good."

"Yeah, love. Wish it was my cock in your little hole. You'd take me so well."

"I bet you're big, Daddy. You'd have to open me up really good."

"I would, little leprechaun," Liam could hear the small pants Niall released every time he brushed across his prostate, "and you'd take my thick cock like a champ. I know you would."

Liam's hand was lightening on his hard length, his strokes moving faster. "I would, Daddy," Niall echoed Liam's promise. Liam felt his stomach tighten. "You'd push in so deep I could feel you in my little stomach. I'd be begging you for it."

Liam threw his head back and came over his stomach. "Fuck, baby! So good!" Niall was whining with so much need, "You can come, love," Liam spoke with a fucked out growl.

Niall screamed and shot hot ropes of cum up his torso, his fingers still pumping inside him. "Yes, Daddydaddy, yes."

"That's my good boy. So pretty for me."

Niall giggled and pressed the phone close. "You'll call again tomorrow, yeah? Won't skip it?"

"Oh, my little leprechaun. I need you so badly every single day. It kills me when I can't call."

"Promise. Tomorrow?"

"Promise," Liam offered sweetly and hung up the phone. He groaned and dropped it to his bed. He'd never have a real boyfriend if he kept this up. He'd found Niall a few months ago and had been addicted ever since the first time he answered the phone with a Let me please you. Since then, Liam had learned his real name and hair color, although apparently the blond is as fake as his sex name.

Even though Niall told him he could call him by his real name after a month of near daily calls, Liam still liked to hear the way he hummed when Liam called him his little leprechaun.

He couldn't get enough of the way his thick accent only got more pronounced when he was turned on. How daddy turned into a jumble of consonants when he was close. Liam was hooked and hopelessly in love with a voice on the other side of the phone.

At least he had the added pleasure of getting Niall off, too. Niall said he's normally not even allowed to actually participate because it distracts from focusing on the customer, but the first time Liam called him his baby and told him he wanted to hear what Niall sounded like with a finger in his ass, Niall complied without question.