Ziam - 100% Not Gay

One hundred percent not gay. Who the fuck is he kidding? That's not what he said last week when Sophia was half way across the world.

Zayn read the tweet again and actually laughed out loud. Louis looked over, confused as to what was so funny.

"Nothing. Just found something on Twitter that made me laugh."

Liam thinks he's not gay? We'll see if he still thinks so tomorrow morning.

***

"Li, please come over. It's two doors down. Just for a minute."

"I'm sorta busy right now, Zayn. Can it wait?"

Sort of busy. Zayn knew what Liam was trying to say without saying it. Right now Sophia was probably wearing one of the many 'only-for-private' outfits Liam has bought her, prancing around the room for him.

"No. I need you to come over now, Li," Zayn pleaded.

There was a shuffling sound and Zayn heard Liam sigh, "Soph, get off. I have to go."

"What? Why?" Sophia asked, offended.

"I don't know. Zayn said he needs me."

"Really, Liam? Zayn? Don't you dare leave me to go to him."

"Zayn, I'll be right over. Whatever it is, you better make it quick."

"I don't know, Li. It might take a while," Zayn said a hung up. He was still angry, but he couldn't help but smile at the fact that Liam was leaving his room with Sophia, during a lap dance probably, to come to his room. Zayn was already in his pajamas, aka joggers and a vest. He pulled off the vest and threw it in the top drawer of his dresser.

A minute later there was a soft knock. Like maybe Liam was hoping Zayn wouldn't hear it. He did though and went to answer the door. Liam was clad in joggers as well but he had a black tee shirt on. Liam didn't even greet him, he just pushed past him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What is it, Zayn?"

Zayn took a deep breath, before turning around, to calm his anger. He walked over to the bed and put one hand on Liam's shoulder and the other on his stomach just above his pants.

"What-" Liam broke off when Zayn dipped his hand inside his own boxers and started to massage himself. Zayn's eyes fluttered closed as he kept moving his hand up and down his shaft.

"What are you doing?" Liam said again, but this time it was less forceful and more strangled.

"I'm getting hard so fast with you watching, Li," Zayn spoke with a gasp. It was true. Zayn's pants were tented now and his hand was moving quicker. "Do you want to feel me? So warm and hard."

Liam audibly swallowed and Zayn felt a hand on his thigh. He opened his eyes and looked down at Liam, who was looking up at him.

"I asked if you wanted to touch my cock, Liam," Zayn repeated indignantly.

Liam looked from Zayn to his cock in his pants and paused. But only for second, and then he was pulling Zayn's bottoms to the floor. His cock bounced up right next to Liam's face and he looked like he was going to stick his tongue out and taste. But instead he kissed Zayn's hip and took his cock in his hand.

"Ugh, Liam," Zayn groaned. Liam gripped tighter and started to pull. His movements were stilted and hesitant though. "Feels so good, Li," Zayn said trying to get him to loosen up.

Liam grabbed onto Zayn's thin hip and dug his nails in. Zayn tried not to buck but failed. Liam's hand faltered and his grip loosened. He locked eyes with Zayn and the darker boy knew what he was going to say.