Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace

"But I want it! Now!" Niall proclaimed.

"Niall James Horan. Watch the way you speak to me," Zayn warned.

Niall looked to be on the verge of tears. Zayn couldn't understand the importance. Niall already had plenty of necklaces. Why did he need this one?

"Please, I need it, sir," Niall begged.

Zayn tried not to look at Niall's baby blue eyes. They were shiny with unshed tears and pleading with him to reconsider.

"Why do you need it so badly?"

Niall ran a hand through his hair and looked to his sock-covered feet. "I just want it."

"That's not good enough, Niall." Zayn was on the edge between frustrated and angry. Niall could hear it in his voice. He'd never seen Zayn full blown angry before but he figured he might today.

He'd pulled Zayn out of a conference call into the hall only to demand a new piece of jewelry out of no where with no explanation.

"I promise I need it." He knew he was being spoiled but he couldn't help it. Niall cuddled up to Zayn's front. He ran a hand along the buttons of Zayn's shirt. "How can I convince you that I deserve it?"

Zayn smirked at the suggestion. "I don't know, Niall. Why don't you start by going to the living room and letting me see what's under my shirt that you're wearing."

Niall nodded quickly and disappeared down the hall. Zayn sighed, exasperated, and rubbed his temple.

A fucking necklace.

He walked down the hall and into the open living room. Zayn growled at what he saw. Niall was in the middle of the floor, sitting back on his heels, legs wide, naked, cock stiff in the air.

"Shit, Niall."

Niall smiled, proud. Zayn walked over to Niall and stood hovering over him. Niall didn't look up but instead stared straight ahead at Zayn semi that was only inches from his face.

"Well? Are you going to just sit there? Or are you going to undo my pants?"

Niall's hands snapped to Zayn's belt and started undoing it. He had it off and Zayn's trousers unzipped in seconds. He placed his hands back in his lap and waited.

"Do I have to take my own cock out?"

Niall shook his head resolutely and reached up to pull down Zayn's boxers enough to pull out his cock and balls. He wrapped his delicate white fingers around Zayn's tan shaft and pulled on it slowly.

Zayn made an almost silent noise of consent. Niall knew Zayn's noises well though and took that as a sign to get to work. He opened his lips and slipped them around the head of Zayn's dick.

Zayn hummed quietly while Niall sucked lightly on the tip. He kept going until Zayn thrusted minutely into his mouth, making Niall cock twitch. Niall looked up and into Zayn's eyes. He clasped his hands behind his back and relaxed his jaw.

Zayn took the invitation and started thrusting shallowly into Niall's warmth. Niall was humming every once and while, making Zayn push harder and harder until he was full-on fucking Niall's pretty pink mouth.

Niall was so hard he could feel the precome starting to collect. He reached between his legs and gripped himself in his hand.

Zayn grabbed two fistfuls of Niall's brown roots and shoved his face towards his stomach while pushing down his throat. At the end of every push forward he felt his tip slip down Niall's throat and it spurred him on even more.

The blond could feel his stomach tighten and knew it wouldn't be long. Niall's throat constricted around him on a rather hard thrust and Zayn moaned. "So good, Ni. So fucking good."

Zayn didn't use many words during sex, just a few curses and maybe Niall's name, so he took the compliment in high regard. The words made heat build at the base of his cock.

Niall kept his cheeks hollow and his throat loose and let Zayn use him how he pleased. Zayn's rhythm was fast and ruthless. Niall could feel his voice being fucked out of him.

Zayn's grip on his hair got tighter and he knew Zayn was close. He wiggled his tongue back and forth across the bottom of Zayn's moving cock. He tried to lick the tip every time Zayn pulled out.

The feeling of Zayn against his tongue had Niall spurting onto his stomach and thighs. His orgasm made him push his tongue hard into Zayn's slit when he pushed back in and Zayn shoved forward until he was down Niall's throat and held himself there while he shot his hot load.

Niall only sputtered a tiny bit in surprise. He swallowed what he could and waited for Zayn to finish so he could swallow the rest.

When he'd finished Zayn put a hand on either of Niall's cheeks and pressed while he pulled his quickly softening prick out from between Niall's lips.

Niall licked his lips and swallowed what was still left in his mouth. Then he flicked his tongue out to clean up what was on Zayn's dick.

Zayn groaned quietly at the sight and the feeling. Once Niall was done he sat back and smiled up at Zayn like a child who'd just won first place in the school track meet.

Zayn gripped one of Niall's biceps and pulled him up gently. Niall made a small noise of discomfort and rubbed his bad knee.

Zayn noticed and picked him up bridal style to carry him to their bed. "I'm sorry if I hurt your knee," Zayn whispered into Niall's hair.

Niall just shook his head and smiled at Zayn fondly. "I'm fine. Promise," came Niall's hoarse voice.

Zayn laid Niall down on their bed softly and rubbed his knee with light touches. "Go ahead and order that necklace, Niall. You earned it."

Niall smiled contently, "Thanks, Zayn."