Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2

Louis was slumped against the wall in the hallway. He'd had maybe three or four more red cups since Zayn walked away and left him hard and alone. He'd sort of lost track of what time it was after almost an hour of searching for Niall. He knew Niall wouldn't just leave him here, but he'd even walked in on two inappropriate scenes while searching the large house for him and got nothing. So now he was sitting, drinking and sitting, drinking and sitting and feeling sorry for himself.

He'd never given a blowjob before, except to Niall which doesn't count, and he thought he did alright. But apparently it wasn't good enough for Zayn, who probably had people lining up to suck his cock. Asshole. Blowjob-receiving asshole. Louis was about to get up and do another round to look for Niall, but he couldn't seem to make his legs move. Don't be a jerk. Do what I say! He tried to look down the hall for someone, but his head started spinning and he had to close his eyes so he didn't throw up all over his brand new pants.

He didn't know how long his eyes were closed for before he felt a strong grip on his shoulder. Then someone was shaking him. Stop or I'll puke, idiot! They kept shaking him until his eyes blinked open as he heard the familiar Irish accent. "Louis! Louis, please don't be dead!"

Louis groaned and hit the hand on his shoulder away. "Not dead."

"Oh thank fuck. Jesus Christ, Louis. Give a mate a heart attack why don't you?"

"Where am I?"

Niall shook his head sympathetically. "You're on the floor at Zayn's house. But the party ended like an hour ago and I couldn't find you." Louis nodded, but stopped quickly, because it felt like his brain was rattling around in his head. "How much did you have to drink?"

"Just a cou-" he stopped when his tongue got tangled. "A couple of beers I think."

Niall picked up his drink and sniffed at it before pulling it away with a nasty look on his face. "Man, I'm not sure when that stopped being beer," he took a sip, "but that shit is strong," he coughed.

Louis wanted to just close his eyes again, and sleep maybe. But then he heard another voice down the hall. "Holy shit! Is he okay?"

Zayn's voice. Zayn's choir-of-angels voice. Louis smiled with his eyes still closed. "Oh, Zayn. Of course I'm okay. Your cum tastes great, by the way!" he slurred.

Louis heard Niall's small gasp and then Zayn's awkward cough. "I think you should take him home."

"I'm sorry what about Zayn's...um...whatever?" Niall stuttered.

"Tastes so good. I think he eats a lot of fruit," Louis repeated lazily.

"Okay. Time to go. Seriously, out of my house." Zayn came and picked Louis up under his arms. He gave Louis a quick once over to access his true state then leaned in and tilted Louis' head up so he'd pay attention. "Are you going to be okay?"

Laughed laughed harshly. "What do you care?" Louis could barely get the words out, but he had so many more in his head. You're the one who left me alone! No I'm not fucking okay! My head hurts, my heart hurts, and I had to wank by myself in your bathroom because, oh yeah, YOU LEFT ME! By the way, hope you enjoy the nice little stain I left for ya on your towel.

"I was just...asking."

Louis pushed him off with more force than he thought he had. "Well don't. I'm fine." Louis wobbled over to Niall and fell onto his chest. "Can we go home?"

Niall pet Louis' sweaty hair. "Of course, love. Want me to stay the night?"

"Yes, please," Louis spoke into his shirt. Louis heard a displeased sound behind him from Zayn but he ignored it and let Niall lead him out to his car. Niall opened the passenger door for him and sat him down carefully before getting in and turning on the air. Louis didn't say anything else, and he could see so many questions on the tip of Niall's tongue, but he wasn't in the mood. He just wanted to strip out of his sweaty clothes and fall into bed for a cuddle with his best mate.