Zouniam - We Own You

Liam pulled his tight shorts from the middle drawer of his dresser. They slid against his tan skin and fit snugly over his strong thighs and butt. He loved how well they fit. Prince Zayn had him remeasured just last week and the new version of his uniform showed off everything Zayn loved to see.

Liam went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast where Zayn was sat at the head of the table. The place to his right was set with plates and silverware for Liam.

He came to Zayn and pecked his cheek with a kiss. "Good Morning, Your Highness."

Zayn smiled and rubbed his thumb across Liam's cheek. "Hello, lover. How are you this morning?"

"Very well." Liam stood with his hands crossed casually behind his back while Zayn looked him over.

He ran a hand gently over Liam's hips. "The new uniform fits you well."

"Thank you, sir."

"Please, sit." Liam took his spot at Zayn's right hand and a plate of food was immediately placed in front of him. "Liam?"

Liam looked up from his food at his name. "Yes, sir?"

"I'll be having a friend over tonight so I'd like you to use the rest of the day making yourself presentable for company."

Liam knew what that meant. Every so often Zayn would allow Liam to enjoy the company of other men for his pleasure, a few reoccurring. He loved Zayn, above and beyond anyone else, but Liam also loved the experience of new men.

Liam smiled wide. "I can't wait, sir." Liam and Zayn ate slowly, enjoying the quiet of the morning before Zayn was whisked off to do his royal duties for the day and Liam was prepared for the night ahead.

***

Niall and Harry were wrestling when Louis walked in. As soon as they heard the door they sprang up and stood straight with their hands cupped behind their backs.

"Boys," Louis laughed. "Having fun without me?"

Niall giggled and Harry hit him quickly in the side. "No, Sir," Harry answered.

"No, Sir," Niall added with another giggle.

Louis hummed and sauntered over to stand in front of the pale blond. "My little Niall, how are you fairing so far in your new home?"

"Very well, Sir. Thank you."

Louis pulled Niall in by the back of his neck so he was inches from his face. "I know you're still learning about how I do things around here, but a general rule to go by is that you're mine. That means I touch you whenever I want, however I want. You'll come when I call and you never, ever touch yourself when I'm not there. Understand?"

Niall nodded quickly. "Yes, Sir."

Louis' face softened, "You're beautiful, Niall. I can't wait to see what you can do."

"Me either," Niall smiled.

Louis chuckled. "Actually I've got a opportunity for us to find out. I'm going to visit a friend tonight and I was going to take Harry here," Harry smiled at his name, "but I have a feeling you might like a party. So Harry is going to take you to get ready while I finish up some work."

"Yes, Sir."

Louis pulled Niall in by his chin and kissed him. "Good boy. Now before all that, I'll have to take you to my room and break you in." He walked out with Niall following closely behind.

***

Louis and Niall were in the back seat of the blacked-out car. After Louis took Niall back to his room and made him come twice Niall was generous with his affection. He clung to Louis most of the day, when Harry wasn't showing him how to shave properly or how to sit on your knees so it doesn't hurt. Now he was practically in Louis' lap and playing with his fingers, not that Louis minded. He loved that everyone could tell that Niall was his, that he made Niall happy.