Ziam - Bad Marks

That picture though ami right?!

Zayn held the piece of paper in his hand and glared at it. His marks were...well not good. Bad. Awful. his boyfriend was picking him up today so he wouldn't have to tell his parents until tonight. But honestly Zayn would rather tell his parents than his boyfriend.

Daddy would be so disappointed. Zayn shivered thinking about his boyfriend's reaction to his failing grades. He shoved the paper deep in his bag and resolved not to bring it up.

"Hey, baby," Liam said as he pulled up the curb, "How was school?"

"Boring. How was work?" Zayn asked and got in Liam's posh luxury car. He'd never know how he got a fit older man with a huge house and beautiful car to fall for him, but he tried not to question it. Instead he just made sure he was extra good for Daddy to show his appreciation.

Liam leaned across the seat and gave Zayn a quick kiss. "Fine. Do you need to call your mom?"

"Nah, I already texted and said I was going to the library to study and I'll catch the bus."

"Well now we'll have to study at least a little so I don't feel so bad for lying."

"Li," Zayn whined, "I've been at school all day and now I'm with you and the last thing I want to do is study."

"Zayn," Liam warned, "You know you have to get good marks so you can go to uni and do something amazing."

Zayn huffed but didn't talk back, "I know. But can I at least blow you before you make me do homework?"

Liam laughed a good-natured sound, "Baby, I would love that."

***

Liam was pushing into Zayn's mouth while sweet words fell from his lips. "God, Zayn you're so fucking perfect. I can't believe you're mine. My baby boy. So pretty."

Zayn moaned around Liam's cock, making Liam push harder and choke him. The resulting tightness around the head of Liam's dick was what sent him over the edge, pulsing and sending warm cum down Zayn's throat. Zayn sucked and licked, making sure he didn't waste any of Liam's seed. When Liam pulled out Zayn made a show of swallowing Liam's load and smiled up at him with a blissed out smile.

"You always taste so good," Zayn admitted. Liam groaned and lifted Zayn up to stand in front of him. He pulled him in and kissed him, tasting himself on Zayn's tongue. Zayn hummed and wrapped his arms around Liam's neck. He lifted one leg so it wrapped around Liam's hips and made a sound, letting Liam know he wanted to be picked up. Liam chuckled and picked Zayn up under his thighs and carried him to the kitchen table. Liam deposited him in a chair and tucked himself back in his pants before he went back to the door to grab his backpack.

"Time for a little work," Liam called back.

Zayn groaned, "I'd rather you work me."

Liam rounded the corner with his school bag. "Cheeky." He set it down on the table and unzipped it. Zayn laid his head on his arms on the table and smiled up at his perfect boyfriend. Liam pulled out his books and paper and then reached in the bottom for some pens, only to pull out the crumpled up paper Zayn had completely forgotten about. Liam gave it a once over with curious eyes. Zayn took a moment to realize what he was looking at, but by the time Liam looked at him again he knew. "What the hell is this?"

"Um, nothing?"

"Zayn," Liam's voice was steel. Zayn shuddered in fear, "Don't you dare lie to me. The punishment will be far worse."

"Its my, its, um, my marks," Zayn stumbled out.

Liam nodded once and set the piece of paper on the table. Zayn waited with baited breath for whatever was coming next. Liam just looked at Zayn. Just stood there and looked at him, unblicking and silent. Zayn wanted to fall to his knees and beg for mercy, but he was frozen. "Go get your paddle from my room."