Zilo - Who's?

Update: I've decided to add an author's note to clear some things up in this shot.

Practice safe, consensual BDSM practices irl always. Assume in all my shots that safewords are discussed outside of the shot if not mentioned.

The ending of this scene is still part of the scene and aftercare comes later.

Stay safe. Xoxo, Jess

***

"You haven't touched me in weeks!" Louis screeched.

"Louis, keep your voice down," Liam warned.

Zayn reached for Louis but he pulled away. "Lou, please calm down. People are staring."

They were in their dressing room about to go on stage. They could even hear the dull hum of thousands of screaming girls.

"Calm down? You're supposed to be my boyfriends and I can't even get a kiss from one of you, but I find you two making out in the bathroom like fucking teenagers!"

Harry, Niall, Lou, Caroline, and Paul were all staring at Louis throwing a tantrum. Harry, Niall, and Paul knew about the three way relationship but Lou and Caroline were shocked.

"Louis, I won't ask you again to keep your voice down," Liam warned.

Louis seemed to shrink at Liam's words.

"I'm sorry that we made you feel like we don't want you. We love you," Zayn assured him.

"You sound like my fucking parents! Last time I checked you don't suck your parent's cocks!"

"Louis!" Zayn scolded. "We're acting like your parents because you're acting like a child."

Louis slumped down into a chair and folded his arms. He was too focused on his shoes to notice that everyone left to go backstage and Liam asked for just a minute alone, but when he looked up it was just the three of them.

"We don't have time for this right now. We're already late to start the show. But Louis," Zayn grabbed Louis' chin and made him look him in the eyes, "this ends now. Behave."

Louis ripped out of Zayn's grip and stomped past his boyfriends to the stage.

***

Louis spent the entire show pointedly ignoring Liam and Zayn while he flirted with Niall and even Harry, much to his boyfriends' dismay.

The boys were in a blacked out car on their way to some high end club. Niall suggested it and Harry immediately agreed. Louis, to their surprise, said sure so Liam and Zayn decided to join.

They arrived and were ushered in the back entrance to a VIP area. Louis walked off immediately and headed for the dance floor. Liam and Harry headed to the bar and Niall and Zayn found seats.

Louis moved to the middle of the crowd and moved against the mass of bodies. Soon he felt hands on his hips and he was pulled against someone.

He looked over his shoulder to find a tall, dark-haired someone smiling at him. Louis smiled back and fell back into his chest.

Zayn watched Louis calmly from his seat on the balcony above the dance floor. Liam and Harry came back with drinks. Zayn directed Liam's attention to where Louis was grinding on no-name. Liam snarled and his hands balled into fists.