Ziam - Right In Front Of Me

"This has been a long time coming," Simon addressed the crowd. "We've worked hard and now it's finally here. This album will change the business." Everyone was gathered in the crowded ballroom in fancy suits and dresses with champagne in their hands, waiting for the toast to finish. "I'm so proud to have been there from the beginning and be the reason these boys have done so well," Simon continued and Zayn rolled his eyes. "To the boys and their best album yet," he held up his glass and the rest followed.

Clanking sounds rang out and then chatter ensued. Zayn looked around the crowd for his boyfriend but couldn't see him. He put his glass down on a table and made his way through the mob. Finally he squeezed through two old guys he'd never seen before and found Liam talking to someone in a dark, slim suit with slick brown hair. He had to be twice Liam's age and was smiling at whatever Liam said. The man put his hand on Liam's shoulder and pulled him in to whisper something that made Liam laugh. Zayn ground his teeth and marched over to the smiling couple.

"Zayn!" Liam bellowed, clearly intoxicated.

"Liam," Zayn said calmly and turned to the older man. "And who are you?"

The man looked taken aback for a second before easing into a smile again. "Johnson. A friend of Simon's. Big fan of you guys. I was just telling lovely Liam here-"

"Yeah, I don't care," Zayn interrupted.

"Zayn?" Liam questioned his rudeness.

The man looked between the two and then realization hit him. He put a hand on Liam's shoulder and said, "Liam's very sweet. Maybe too sweet. You might watch that one."

Zayn nodded tightly and pushed between the two so the man knew his cue to leave. He leaned in to Liam and whispered, "Follow me."

Liam was all smiles and shiny eyes. He nodded enthusiastically. Zayn walked off, sure Liam was right behind him. He ascended the large staircase to the hotel part of the building and walked down the hall to his room. He heard Liam's unsteady but eager footsteps behind him so he kept walking to his door. He took out the key and slid it in. The lock beeped and he opened the door. He left it open for Liam to follow him in.

Liam pushed the door shut rather loudly and followed Zayn into the room. Zayn slid his shoes off and pushed them, with his feet, against the wall. Liam came up behind him, hugged him, and laid his head on Zayn's back. Zayn removed Liam's arms and stepped out of his grasp.

He turned around and said, "Take your clothes off." Liam paused and Zayn gave him a waiting look before toeing off his shoes. Zayn sat in the chair on the far wall and relaxed. Liam started to work on his tie. His drunk hands slipping with the knot. Eventually he got it and pulled it off. "Bring it here," Zayn ordered. Liam walked over and placed the tie in Zayn's hand. "Continue."

Liam shrugged off his jacket and let it fall to the floor. Zayn followed it with his eyes then brought them back to where Liam was working on his buttons. Zayn watched his hands undo each one, a little more skin and a little more hair peaking out every time one was unbuttoned. Liam's fingers were still slipping but he soldiered on and finally undid the last button. He let his shirt fall off to the floor to match his jacket. Liam paused like he wanted something so Zayn tore his eyes away from Liam's toned torso to his face.

"Yes?"

"You're still dressed."

Zayn had to keep from chuckling. "You're right. And that's how I'll stay until I say otherwise. Continue." Liam pouted but got his hands on the button of his trousers. It popped open easily, as did the zipper. Zayn could already see the curve of Liam hard in his briefs. Zayn felt himself twitch in his pants. "Off," Zayn said hoarsely.