Zarry - Lovers in Paris

Harry put his arms around Zayn's waist from behind and set his chin on the man's shoulder. "Daddy, I'm so excited! Paris is beautiful in the summer. Thank you for taking me."

Zayn turned and pet Harry's cheek. "Of course, baby. We haven't taken a holiday in a while and you deserve it."

Harry smiled wide at Zayn's affection. "Can we have those chocolate croissants I love?"

"Sure, but first we're going to drop off our stuff and settle in. You'll love where I booked us."

Harry pecked a quick kiss on Zayn's lips. "I bet."

They took a cab out to the outskirts of Paris. The houses became more spread out and more extravagant. The driver took them up a winding road draped in an awning of green trees until they saw a huge white and gold villa with a long front side pool and arched windows. Harry audibly gasped at the sight. Zayn smirked in approval and waited for Harry's excited response.

"Oh my God, Daddy! This is perfect!" Harry wrapped his long arms around Zayn's neck.

Zayn chuckled and hugged Harry tight. "I'm glad you like it, baby."

"I love it," Harry confirmed.

Zayn pulled Harry into his lap, ignoring the reprimanding look from the driver. "You really love it?"

"I love it, I swear."

Zayn kissed his nose. "Good. Then you can show Daddy how grateful you are when we get inside."

Harry purred and pushed down on Zayn's lap. "Love to."

The driver helped them unload their stuff and left them to their devices. Harry spent a good ten minutes running around the place screaming I love it! at the top of his lungs. Zayn pressed the intercom button and called, "Haz. Come upstairs. The bedroom with the blue door is ours."

He waited a moment, heard the echo of a faint Coming, Daddy! from somewhere, and laughed. Sometimes Zayn couldn't believe his boyfriend was real. He shone too bright for this world. Zayn could hear Harry's feet padding on the thick carpet in the hallway. He poked his head around the corner of the open doorway and smiled. "Hi."

Zayn held out a hand. "Come here, baby." Harry went to Zayn and kissed him while Zayn trailed his hands up Harry's spine, then back down to his ass, and grabbed a handful. Harry yelped and smiled into the kiss. "Are you happy?" Zayn asked.

"So happy," Harry reassured.

"Then so am I."

Harry laced his fingers through Zayn's hair. "Pick me up?" Zayn huffed a laugh and gripped under Harry's thighs to lift him so he could twine his forever-long legs around Zayn's waist. "There's a bedroom down the hall that has a bed on the balcony. Fuck me there."

Zayn groaned and pulled Harry against him. "I think that's a great idea." Zayn walked Harry and him down until Harry pointed at the open room. He led them through to the balcony and Harry pushed the door open with his back. To the left was a day bed with two thick gold pillows. The balcony went up to Zayn's waist, plus they didn't have any neighbors for miles, so Zayn didn't hesitate. He dropped Harry down on the bed gently and went to work on his trousers.

"Let me?" Harry requested. Zayn nodded and Harry pulled open the button on Zayn's trousers and slid the zipper down. He slid off the soft fabric, so it sat at mid-thigh, and looked up at Zayn with a mischievous grin. He leaned in and licked over Zayn's bulge while he kept eye contact. Zayn groaned and fought to keep his eyes open. "Love you, Daddy."

"Love you, baby boy." Zayn ran his fingers through Harry's hair and pulled just hard enough to earn a small moan from the taller one. "Want me in your mouth, love?"