Zouis - On Holiday

Louis was cold. And uncomfortable. And cold. He was standing there, butt naked, with Zayn next to him, also naked, inside their cabin on top of a skiing mountain.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Louis reprimanded himself.

"It was your idea!" Zayn reminded him.

"Yeah, and it was great one when I wasn't involved in it."

"So you just wanted to make me get naked by myself?"

"Exactly!"

Zayn punched Louis for his selfishness.

"Don't worry," Liam calmed them. "Niall's on the other side with your clothes."

"You're sure he's in Paul's cabin? He swore?" Louis made sure.

"Yes, Louis. Now I'm so excited to see how this goes wrong so let's go!" Liam laughed.

Zayn back handed him quickly before gathering himself. "On three?" Louis nodded. "One, two, THREE!"

The two boys took off through the small neighborhood of cabins, dicks blowing in the wind.

A young mom screamed and covered her daughters eyes. They kept running, their feet freezing in the couple feet of snow. An elderly couple gasped in shock and stared as they ran by.

They finally reached the secondary cabin on the other side and Louis turned the knob.

But it was locked. He knocked loudly and yellow, "Harry! Let us the fuck in!"

"Harry!" Zayn yelled.

No answer.

"Fuck!" Louis hit the door one more time and ran to the next cabin. He turned that knob. Locked. Next. Locked. Next.

Finally one opened and he pulled Zayn inside with him. They both fell back against the door, breathing hard.

"Assholes," Zayn spat.

"I can't even be mad. I would've done the same if I were them." Louis shook his head and laughed.

Zayn looked at him shocked, but soon broke out into laughter too. They fell to the floor in a fit of giggles until Louis reached out and accidentally touched his freezing hand to Zayn's chest.

Zayn hissed and pulled back. Both boys suddenly remembered their naked state and went to cover themselves.

"We should see if people are staying here," Louis suggested.

Zayn agreed and they got up off the floor. Louis went into the kitchen and Zayn went into the bedroom.

"There's nothing here," Louis called.

"Here either," Zayn answered.

Louis joined Zayn in the bedroom and sighed. "Well, shit. We're inside, but we have no clothes. Or phones."

Zayn bit his lip and sat down on the bed. He rubbed his hands over his arms and shivered. "Fucking freezing."

"Use the comforter. Wrap up," Louis suggested.

"What about you?"

"I'm fine." But even as he said it he shivered.

"Come here Louis," Zayn got under the blankets and lifted them up, inviting Louis to join.

Louis thought about saying no, but then he huffed out a breath and it came out in cold smoke and he padded over to the bed and got in.

"We're gonna die. Thanks to those fuckers we call band mates," Louis complained.