Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)

This will have a part two very soon with some real dirty orgy shit, ya know??! For now, ENJOY!

***

Late night television could be to blame, or maybe it was the whiskey. It could have been the lack of sleep, or even their general curiosity and love for each other. I'd blame Louis, but whatever was to blame that night, these five boys were about to embark into territory they'd never been to before.

The five of them were laying in the back room of the bus where the lounge was equipped with a large couch, a small couch, and a huge bed that took up the entire back wall. No one wanted to sleep yet, so no one had ventured to the bed or back to their bunks.

"I hate this show," Zayn remarked quietly from where he was laid on the couch, legs on Harry's lap and head on Liam's. Liam was leisurely running his fingers through Zayn's hair while Harry rubbed calm circles into his thighs.

"This show hates you," Louis shot back playfully.

Zayn just threw a lazy middle finger without even looking at Louis and snuggled further into Liam's lap. Louis was sitting on the smaller couch with Niall curled into his side. Niall was yawning into Louis' shirt and rubbing his eyes, trying to stay awake so he 'didn't miss anything'. Louis chuckled and kissed the top of his head in affection. Liam's hand wandered to Zayn chest, playing small patterns into his skin. Zayn sighed contentedly and turned to smile up and Liam. Liam returned the gesture easily and cupped Zayn's cheek in his hand with a small laugh.

"Hi," Liam greeted.

"Hey," Zayn breathed.

"Tired?" Zayn shook his head but curled up so his face was pressed to Liam's torso and his legs pushed into Harry's stomach, kneeing him on accident.

"Comfy?" Harry quipped.

"Very." Zayn tone was the equivalent of sticking his tongue out, but when he reached a hand down and took Harry's in his, Harry all but forgave him.

Louis looked down to where Niall was gazing lovingly at the boys on the other couch. "They're quite lovely, aren't they?" he whispered.

Niall nodded into the curve of his neck. "I could watch them forever, I think."

"Want something to watch?" Louis asked. Niall smirked up at the older lad, so Louis looked over at the others and said, "Hey Haz?"

Harry's eyes left their current spot on Zayn's chest and shoulders to look at Louis. "Yeah?"

"Looks like Liam and Zayn are quite cuddly."

Harry scoffed. "I know."

"Jealous?"

Harry's eyes took on a hard look then. "No, why would I be?"

Louis laughed easily, "Because I know how much you love to be in the middle and right now you're not."

"Leave him alone, Lou," Liam warned.

"Why would I do that? Attention is what he wants. He needs it. And you're not giving it to him."

Liam instinctively reached a hand out for Harry, who accepted it. "I give him plenty of attention."

"Not the kind of attention he deserves, mate."

Zayn was looking up at Liam with wide eyes, waiting for his response. Niall was looking at Louis, shocked by his game. Liam looked to Harry, who was looking back at him with a quiet need.

"What do you want, Harry?"

Harry eyebrows furrowed as he looked between Liam and Zayn before swallowing thickly and whispering, "You. Both of you." Zayn's gasp didn't go unnoticed by Harry, who's cheeks turned crimson with embarrassment. "I'm sorry," he backtracked quickly.