Leeronica - Good at my Job

**My first requested fic**

***

"Veronica!"

The grating voice of Veronica's boss, Richard, came from his office. We have phones you know. She got up, straightened out her skirt, and walked to his office, heals clicking on the wood floors.

"Yes, sir?"

He waved her inside and she came to stand next to a man in short athletic shorts and a cut off, light blond hair swept across his face. She gave him an appreciative once over and approved.

"V this is Leeroy. A new client. He's got an established health and fitness franchise, but he's looking into expanding to athletic wear." Veronica nodded at the information. Leeroy looked at Veronica and smiled kindly. She smiled back.

Cute.

"Your assigned to his file. Today I just want an informal meeting. Meet and greet."

"Of course, sir. If the smaller conference room is open I'll just use that."

Richard waved her away and she rolled her eyes. Leeroy snickered and Veronica looked at him and smiled. She grabbed her laptop and led them to the conference room. All the blinds but the ones by the door were closed. Veronica put her laptop down and went to open them.

"No, leave them."

Veronica nodded and came to sit next to Leeroy about half way down the table. "Why don't you tell me a little about your business."

"You're very beautiful," Leeroy complimented.

Veronica shot up an eyebrow at the forwardness. "You have no idea what you're getting into, honey."

Leeroy smiled and said, "Why don't you show me?"

Veronica shook her head in disbelief. "Confident. I like that."

"I can make you love that."

Veronica actually shivered. "You really think you want me?"

"I know I do."

Veronica gave him a permissive look and got up from her seat. Leeroy sat back in his chair and Veronica climbed into his lap, straddling his thighs. She pulled her skirt up a couple inches so she could sit comfortably and wrapped her arms around his neck. One hand went into his soft blond hair and the other tucked into the collar of his cut off and between his shoulder blades.

Leeroy ran his hand down her back and around to cup her breast though her shirt. Veronica moaned softly at the touch. He swept her hair off her shoulders and grabbed it in one hand, pulling her closer and kissing her pink lips. Veronica shifted closer in his lap as he moved his other hand down her torso.

"You're missing the real prize, sweetheart," Veronica smirked and nodded to her skirt.

Leeroy licked his lips and moved his hand to the hem of her skirt. He ran his hand along the inside of her thigh. When he reached her hard bulge his hand froze. Veronica gave him an expecting look and waited. Leeroy didn't move for a moment and just kept his hand where it was.

"Fuck," he finally breathed and brought her down to kiss him hard. He squeezed her through her lace panties. Veronica rolled into the touch and squeezed her thighs against his. "Take your skirt off," Leeroy damanded.

Veronica stood up and unzipped her expensive business attire. She shimmied out of the skirt and jacket and let it fall to the floor along with her slip. She stood in her now wrinkled blouse, heels, and red lace underwear, the head of her cock peaking out. Leeroy looked like he wanted to eat her. Veronica hoped he would.