Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm

This is actually a request idea from something I wrote in my Larry fic (Let Me Teach You Something). I'd just off-handedly mentioned (Ch 27) that Liam might've slept with a teacher's daughter, her best friend, and her boyfriend...in one night. Oops. I've changed it obviously to match our lovely 1D smut fantasies, but here it is...

"This is bad. This is badbadbad," Louis chanted with Liam's lips around his cock.

Liam pulled off with a smile. "Doesn't feel bad."

"Li. My boyfriend's going to kill me," he warned even as he was gripping Liam's short hair and leading him back down.

Liam pushed against Louis' hand and mused, "I thought you said you guys were open," before taking Louis in again.

Louis moaned at the warmth of Liam's mouth and grunted, "We are, or so he says. He's just really jealous."

Liam just hummed his acknowledgment and kept his lips tight. Louis was breathing out high-pitched ahs when the door to his dorm room opened.

"Oh God, sorry. Sorry, I'll just-"

Liam turned around, letting Louis' dick fall from him mouth, to see a scared little blond with lovely eyes in the doorway.

"No. Stay," Liam ordered, voice a touch rough from sucking cock.

Louis' face twisted into a form of confusion, but Liam got up and tugged the roommate in by the wrist. He stumbled forwards on unsteady feet and fell to the bed when Liam pushed him to sit. "What's your name?"

"Ni-," he cleared his throat, "Niall."

"Liam this is a bad idea. Niall's not gay," Louis informed him as he put a hand around himself in attempt to stay at least half hard.

"Yeah, I mean you're...you're wow. But I'm not..." Niall tried.

Liam smirked. "Have you ever been with a man before?" Niall shook his head. "Then how do you know?"

"Because he knows, Liam. Don't be a prick." Louis turned to his best friend. "Would you suck Liam's cock?"

Niall inhaled sharply, but just kept his gaze on Liam's face. He stayed quiet for a minute before his eyes flicked down to Liam's bulge, hard in his pants, while Liam devoured Niall with his eyes. "Yeah."

"What?!" Louis demanded.

"Glad to hear that, baby." Niall blushed at the endearment and ducked his head. Liam raised his chin up and kissed Niall's lips gently. "You don't have to be embarrassed. If it makes you feel better I'd love to suck your's too."

Niall moaned quietly but righted himself. "I don't even know your name."

"Liam. Anything else you'd like to know before I give you head?" Niall's eyes went wide and he shook his head stiffly. "Good, because I feel like you're just being a tease now."

"I'm not. I wouldn't-"

"I'm kidding, babe. Relax for me." Liam tucked his fingers into Niall's waistband and popped open the button on his jeans. "You can lay back, or watch. Either's fine. Just make yourself comfortable, okay?"

Niall nodded and sat back to lean on his elbows. Liam pulled his jeans and pants down gently, sliding them to his ankles. Niall kicked off his shoes and then his clothes, recieving a smile from Liam for his eagerness. "Do you know what you're doing?" Niall asked cautiously.

Louis and Liam both laughed at that. "Yeah, love, I'd say so."

Louis leaned into Niall's space and kissed his jaw. "You don't have to do this. But trust me, it's great."