Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)

LAST PART. ENJOY!

The next night Niall blew off the club and stayed upstairs all night watching porn. He watched all his favorites and barely raised his flag to half mast. He pumped and fingered himself through nearly two hours of video, but couldn't get there. He fell asleep horny and upset.

The next night he went back to the bar and let the first bloke who complimented his hair get upstairs. He needed someone, anyone, to take his mind off Liam. This guy wasn't as big as Liam, or as fit, but maybe that's why he picked him. The guy was good, probably really good if Niall was into it, but he wasn't. He let the guy finish and shoo'd him away without coming himself.

The next day Niall gripped his hair in his hand and finally decided to look into everything. He sat down with his laptop and looked up Dom/sub porn. He made it two minutes into the first video before soiling his joggers, to which he slammed the laptop shut and cried.

The next day he sought out the address of an under the radar place that might be able to help him. He swung open the big iron door and walked into a surprisingly well lit lobby with a smiling secretary.

"Hello. Do you have an appointment?" she asked as Niall approached.

"Uh, yeah. I called earlier 'bout this being me first time," he informed her in a hushed tone.

"Of course, I remember. Right this way Mr. Horan."

"If you could, don't use me name."

"Oh I apologize. I assumed that was a fake name. Most aren't willing to share their real names in the first place. What would you like to be called?"

Niall bit his lip and shut his eyes tight as he choked out, "Baby."

The woman gave a small kind laugh as she led them down the hall. "That's for your Dom, but I meant for those of us not treating you."

"Oh right, sorry. Um, Mr...uh, Glass is fine."

"Don't worry, Mr. Glass, it's your first session so it'll be short and sweet. Well, here's your room. Your profile has been given to your Dom ahead of time so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Have fun." She opened the door and Niall walked through to see so many things he couldn't think straight.

There were chains hanging from the ceiling, and whips, cuffs, straps, and so many other things lining the walls. In the middle was a flat table with restraints. Niall heard the door on the other end open and in walked a man in a pair of tight black pants and nothing else. He was well built and had short brown hair, just like Niall requested. In his hand was a folder.

"Get undressed." Niall opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "Don't talk. Sit down." Niall hesitantly made his way to the table and stripped his clothes before he sat on the edge. "Niall?" Niall nodded. "Sign these release forms." He handed Niall the folder. Niall gulped but put his John Hancock on the couple of papers. The man must've seen Niall's fear because he said, "Look at me." Niall's eyes shot up. "You'll be fine. I'll take good care of you."

The man set the folder on a shelf on the far wall and grabbed a long leather strap off the wall. "Lay down."

"Um, excuse me?" Niall hesitated.

"Yes?"

"You read me profile, right?"

"I did."

"So you know...um, what I want?"

"Baby, I know exactly what you need. Now lay down, or I'll be forced to punish you."

Niall whimpered and nodded. He laid back on the slightly cold surface and closed his eyes, taking long calming breaths. He couldn't believe he was doing this. But he told them his safe word and he can duck out at any time. He has to know if this is for real. If this is the only way he can get off from now on.