Half Shots (Part 2)

How'd yall like part one?! Here's the second of three! Enjoy xoxo

Zarry:

Harry pressed his hand into the middle of Zayn's back. Zayn's chest fell to the bed, his cheek digging into the bedding, as Harry thrusted into him from behind.

"So tight, Zee. Can't believe you let me in without prep."

Zayn groaned and arched his back, pushing onto Harry, "Harder, Haz."

Harry made a small sound of acknowledgment and moved his hand from the middle of Zayn's back to his shoulder. He gripped tight, fingers leaving marks on Zayn's smooth skin, and pulled Zayn back and he pushed forward.

Zayn moaned out and huffed, "Yeah, keep going. Harder."

Harry leaned over him enough to put his other hand on his other shoulder and pistoned into Zayn with force. Zayn mewled and nearly fell to the bed when the new angle caused Harry to brush his prostate and Zayn to clench.

"Jesus, you're so tight. Zayn you're so good. Feel so good," Harry mused as he let go of one shoulder to let it trail along Zayn's shivering side. Harry kept his harsh pace as he reached around and took Zayn's leaking length in his hand.

He laid his chest over Zayn's back and stayed deep as he rocked into Zayn's vice-like hole. Zayn was twitching in his hand, so close that Harry's glide was smooth with his precome. Zayn was pushing back unceremoniously, probably unaware of the tiny whines that fell from his lips when Harry was flush with his ass.

"Har-Harry, shit, Hazza."

Harry smirked and kissed the tattoo at the back of his neck, "Gonna come?" Zayn nodded, his head heavy between his shaking shoulders. "Come on, Zaynie. Wanna feel your warm seed on my hand."

Zayn clenched tight and seized up as he shot into Harry's fist and onto the duvet. Harry moaned at the grip on his cock, leaning back up and taking Zayn's hips in his large hands. He rocketed into his oversensitive entrance until he shook and filled him up.

Niam:

Niall bent over the kitchen island, the tile cold on his hot skin. Liam played the tip of the toy against Niall's rim. Niall sighed happily and spread his legs wider.

Liam teased affectionately, "Someone's in a hurry."

Niall pressed his palms to the edge of the counter and looked back over his shoulder at Liam looming over him. "Liam, shut up and please give it to me."

Liam rubbed small circles into Niall's hip with his thumb. "Okay, mate. No need to get testy."

Niall made an unapproving sound at Liam jovial attitude towards Niall's neediness. Nevertheless Liam relented and pushed the vibrator past the tight ring of muscle until it was halfway inside. Niall closed his eyes and took a long breath while he brought his bottom lips into his mouth and chewed on it.

"What's wrong, Ni?"

Niall shook his head quickly and huffed out, "So big. I didn't realize." Liam started to tug the toy out with an apology, but Niall clenched down on it and blurted out, "No! Don't take it out!"

"I don't want to hurt you," Liam worried.

Niall pushed down, trying to take the toy in more," No. Doesn't hurt. Please, Liam, more."

Liam moved his hand down and spread Niall's cheeks open." Sure?"

Niall pushed back on the toy with a smirk, "Sure." Liam's fingers were slippery with the lube that generously coated the vibrator as he pushed it in until just the battery end stuck out. "Jesus, shit, Li. So fucking full," Niall moaned, all the air whooshing out of him.