Lilo - Rumors Pt 2

It've gotten a few requests for a part two to this one. So here you go!

***

"You're taking these piano lessons really seriously, Liam," Harry pointed out on their way home from school.

"I really want to learn," Liam said shyly. A lie. He'd been lying to Harry a lot the past few months.

"I wish I cared enough to learn piano. Guitar's enough for me, but Dad's been wanting me to learn piano for years."

"He's a great teacher."

"I bet. He loves you."

Liam tensed at the words. He knew Harry didn't mean them like that, but he also didn't know that Liam has been dying to hear the words from Louis for a while. He'd almost let those words slip last week when Louis was eating him out while Harry was making dinner.

"He said that?" Liam tried not to let his tone betray his curiousity, but he knew he failed when Harry gave him a sidelong glance.

"Uh, said you were a great kid. Glad I kept you around."

Liam nodded shortly and kept his eyes on the ground. They walked up Harry's stone path and in through the front door with a shout from Harry. "Dad? Home!" Louis had been shifting his work so he could work from home in the afternoons. He said it was so he could be home when Harry got home from school, but Liam knew it was so he could be there when Harry brought him home from school.

Louis walked around the corner from the hall, probably from his office, and smiled when he saw the boys. "Haz. Li. How was school?" He hugged Harry with a pat on the back, and then hugged Liam. Liam felt his lips brush the edge of his curls by his ear for just a moment, but then Louis was pulling back.

"Same. Mrs. Evans gave a shit assignment for homework."

"Don't swear," Louis and Liam said together. Liam's eyes went wide for a second while Louis held in a laugh. Liam had heard Louis say it so many times he just adopted the habit.

"Gee, thanks, Dads," Harry said sarcastically.

"Welp, I think we should get started, Liam, while Harry does homework. I intend to have an extensive lesson today to make up for missing Monday's." Louis' voice sounded professional enough, but Liam knew the implications behind his words and couldn't help the shiver that ran over his spine. "And Harry-"

"I know, I know. Don't interrupt. Creative proccess and whatever." Harry waved them away and started up the stairs.

Louis smirked at Liam and pulled him down the hall to his office. Liam closed the door behind them and crowded into Louis from behind.

"I missed you," Liam whispered.

"Mmm, missed you too," Louis laid his head back on Liam's shoulder. "Screw doctor's appointements if they make me wait five whole days to see you."

"Let me make it up to you."

Louis pushed back into Liam's crotch and felt him twitch. "You better." He turned in Liam's arms and layered kisses along his neck and jaw. He nipped on Liam's newly developing facial hair.

"No marks," Liam reminded.

"Hmm," Louis agreed. "No marks that people will see." He pulled Liam's collar down and bit on his chest. Liam grunted and laced his fingers in Louis' hair. Louis pushed him back to the couch where he fell and settled under Louis' gaze.

Louis straddled Liam's hips and ran his hands under Liam's shirt. Liam pushed into Louis' fingers, so Louis pulled his shirt up and over his head. Thank God Liam was health conscious, because it meant he had defined abs and thick biceps for a teenager. Louis bent down and licked up Liam's abs one by one. Liam moaned and gripped the back of the couch.